Man dresses as ISIS fighter and claims he walked straight across German border controls

I live close on the German-Netherland border. Well there is no border just a street sign saying Welcome to the Netherlands.
I am not sure what he was going to prove? How easy it is to cross the borders? Everyone knows that for decades because we do not have borders just street sings.
The issue is not about the open borders within the EU the issue is the open borders into the EU.

Just an idiot trying to push his agenda same as those idiots protesting against Islamophobia bigotry 3 days after those attacks in Berlin.

The idiot has a point though, he does show how absurd the situation is between the open borders given the brilliance of germany letting in a 1 million who in the fuck knows who they are.

You could literally have an army of terrorists go from germany and into a neighboring nation with none stopping them.

Is this like opposite world? Where the people are the ones who are begging their government to monitor them more? I bet George Orwell didn't predict that one.

The only thing that's suprising to me here is how easy it is to get media attention nowadays. Tommorow I will go into Germany wearing a sign that states "I want to kill all germans", and you know what? I predict that I will be able to cross the border. I should do the same for Sweden and Norway as well. Would I then get my 15 minutes of fame across all these braindead tabloid sites?

I can almost (but not really) understand some random goof waltzing across, but a dude in full ISIS gear? Is the German/Denmark border really that hilariously non-existent?

There is no border control.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_Area

You are twenty years late with your outrage.

Is this like opposite world? Where the people are the ones who are begging their government to monitor them more? I bet George Orwell didn't predict that one.

The only thing that's suprising to me here is that it's this easy to get media attention nowadays. Tommorow I will go into Germany wearing a sign that states "I want to kill all germans", and you know what? I predict that I will be able to cross the border. I should do the same for Sweden and Norway as well. Would I then get my 15 minutes of fame across all the braindead tabloid sites?

There is no border.

You are twenty years late with your outrage about that.

Looks like your very own link states after the migrant crisis they've been trying to impose some kind of border control. Lol.

Why would I be outraged? You're the one from the EU that desperately wants to get overtaken by Sharia Law

Looks like your very own link states after the migrant crisis they've been trying to impose some kind of border control. Lol.

Why would I be outraged? You're the one from the EU that desperately wants to get overtaken by Sharia Law

True, Denmark and Sweden has done that as part of the ordre public clause in the agreement. It has failed pretty horribly though, since it has only managed to "catch" 10 asylum seekers without passports, which is certainly not in proportion with the resources that are being spend on it.

Given the time you spend crying about it on this forum, I think it's pretty safe to say you are more emotionally invested in this than I am.
You're second sentence is a non-sequitur. Anyway, my country is actually not a secular country, it's in fact stated in the danish constitution that the danish government is to support the evangelical lutheran church, so, Shariah law is not possible.

§4:
http://www.stm.dk/_p_10992.html

Also, I'm a big supporter of secularism. So I don't support shariah law. Glad we cleared that up.

True, Denmark and Sweden has done that as part of the ordre public clause in the agreement. It has failed pretty horribly though, since it has only managed to "catch" 10 asylum seekers without passports, which is certainly not in proportion with the resources that are being spend on it.

Given the time you spend crying about it on this forum, I think it's pretty safe to say you are more emotionally invested in this than I am.
You're second sentence is a non-sequitur. Anyway, my country is actually not a secular country, it's in fact stated in the danish constitution that the danish government is to support the evangelical lutheran church, so, Shariah law is not possible.

§4:
http://www.stm.dk/_p_10992.html

Also, I'm a big supporter of secularism. So I don't support shariah law. Glad we cleared that up.

Sounds like you're not doing a good enough job to me. It seems kinda silly to say "there's no border" and to link to something that shows they've tried to maintain SOME kind of border since the migrant crisis. Continue letting people from all over the place flood into your countries though.

I'll believe you don't want Sharia Law around when you stop being an apologist for almost every single solitary terrorist attack

Sounds like you're not doing a good enough job to me. It seems kinda silly to say "there's no border" and to link to something that shows they've tried to maintain SOME kind of border since the migrant crisis. Continue letting people from all over the place flood into your countries though.

I'll believe you don't want Sharia Law around when you stop being an apologist for almost every single solitary terrorist attack

There is a border. There is just no border control.
There is a ordre public clause in the Schengen agreement: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_policy_doctrine

The validity and effectiveness of the border control is too high brow of a discussion for you I imagine.

The only thing that's suprising to me here is how easy it is to get media attention nowadays. Tommorow I will go into Germany wearing a sign that states "I want to kill all germans", and you know what? I predict that I will be able to cross the border. I should do the same for Sweden and Norway as well. Would I then get my 15 minutes of fame across all these braindead tabloid sites?

There is no border control.

You are twenty years late with your outrage.
They didn't have to take in people that want to kill them.

Multiculturalism leads to larger government. It will have people begging for a totalitarian regime. This is what leftists policies lead to and what they want.

Last edited:
I'm not asking what the point of this thread is, i'm telling you it's shit and you are uninformed. You should probably reflect on that instead of getting insecure about it.

Aren't you the troll that always post on how Earth is flat?

ITT: americans don't know how EU borders work LoL

btw any of you morons actually saw the video posted in the article?

some idiot in army pants is crossing a border that obviously hasnt been used in decades (no one there at all) and a british tabloid makes news of it?

you idiots like to bash on liberals, leftists (whatever you call them) but you make equal fools out of yourselves as well

Last edited:
such bs. that's like saying one guy walked from texas to new mexico, over the border, dressed as a cholo gangbanger.

yeah, no shit you'll be able to, since there ain't a border on the inside.

I've never in my life seen a cholo in Mexico. I think that's an Mexican-American thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back