Man dresses as ISIS fighter and claims he walked straight across German border controls

KONE

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...er-German-Denmark-border-Berlin-terror-attack

The man, dressed as an Isis fighter with a fake gun and the terror network’s flag, claims in a video to have crossed the border several times.

In his several alleged crossings back and forth between the two countries, not once is he stopped or questioned by any authorities.

The video, uploaded to YouTube, has not been verified and it is not clear where exactly it was filmed. It comes almost a week after Isis claimed responsibility for the Berlin terror attack, which claimed 12 lives and injured many more, on Monday.

<36> Germany <36>

5036175-6336902668-ISIS-.jpg

Well yeah there really isnt any kind of border security here

Well yeah there really isnt any kind of border security here

I can almost (but not really) understand some random goof waltzing across, but a dude in full ISIS gear? Is the German/Denmark border really that hilariously non-existent?

I can almost (but not really) understand some random goof waltzing across, but a dude in full ISIS gear? Is the German/Denmark border really that hilariously non-existent?
Well i personally only have experience with the dutch/german border, lived there 22 years now, going across weekly (atleast) and have never been checked

such bs. that's like saying one guy walked from texas to new mexico, over the border, dressed as a cholo gangbanger.

yeah, no shit you'll be able to, since there ain't a border on the inside.

Thank god for the EU. Must be a relief that European nations no longer have to worry about trivial issues like state sovereignty or security.

I appreciate how they're achieving equality of outcome by allowing the Muslim killers and rapist to attack natives equally all over Europe.

Once inside the EU moving around is incredibly easy. The individual countries within the EU don't enforce borders of their individual countries because they're all friends.

Going from France to Germany is very much akin to going from Ohio to New York.

such bs. that's like saying one guy walked from texas to new mexico, over the border, dressed as a cholo gangbanger.

if someone dressed as an isis fighter with a flag and fake gun, walking on the side of the road, some texan would take it into their own hands and run them over

but thats neither here nor there, it just shows how bad germany is fucking the eu by letting uncheck people in past the last line of defense

Once inside the EU moving around is incredibly easy. The individual countries within the EU don't enforce borders of their individual countries because they're all friends.

Going from France to Germany is very much akin to going from Ohio to New York.

You should put that theory to the test and walk from Ohio to New York in full ISIS gear

You should put that theory to the test and walk from Ohio to New York in full ISIS gear

If I'm carrying a gun or even just a fake gun, that's what's gona get someone to call the police on me.

If I'm just carrying an Isis flag, then yeah I could probably make it easy.

if someone dressed as an isis fighter with a flag and fake gun, walking on the side of the road, some texan would take it into their own hands and run them over

but thats neither here nor there, it just shows how bad germany is fucking the eu by letting uncheck people in past the last line of defense
Only if they had a f350, might dent vehicle. Probably would use Winchester.

Funny thing is go from AZ to Cali and you'll get your rectum searched if you look like a cholo.

Yeah pretty much. This sounds like those Breitbart 'expose' videos or those street 'interviews' of common people to gage their political knowledge.

Considers these borders are large enough and the threat of infiltration low enough it wouldn't be pragmatic to have a guard station every soo often, that someone walking across isn't a surprise.

Yeah pretty much. This sounds like those Breitbart 'expose' videos or those street 'interviews' of common people to gage their political knowledge.

Considers these borders are large enough and the threat of infiltration low enough it wouldn't be pragmatic to have a guard station every soo often, that someone walking across isn't a surprise.
This is true, but it was obviously done to highlight a concern.

If the concern isn't warranted, it will be dismissed. Given the current state of the world today, it's time we start thinking about it a little more thoroughly.

As predicted American's are outraged at this as some violation of sovereignty and proof that terrorists can do what they want in Europe. Read up on the Schengen Area and EU before trying give us your best Dirty Harold impersonation.

Back