• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Man decides to visit a violent and isolated tribe in India, gets arrowed

Different culture, hard to judge.
How is being of a different culture a licence to commit murder? The Island is under India's jurisdiction and they should enforce their own laws by sending over a heavily armed police force and taking the guilty into custody. Any savages who launch arrows at the police force should be quickly crushed if necessary.

That's some weird shit, almost out of a movie.

It's just an example of how easy it is for people to mis-interpret things that happen and make it into a religion.

How is being of a different culture a licence to commit murder? The Island is under India's jurisdiction and they should enforce their own laws by sending over a heavily armed police force and taking the guilty into custody. Any savages who launch arrows at the police force should be quickly crushed if necessary.

tenor.gif

His money would have been better spent on coke & hookers.

Made me lol. Thread is going places.

They are native Americans. We shouldn’t judge such noble people by our shitty standards

Wait, the guy was American? Trump should send in a Seal Team for payback...

It wasnt murder. They were exercising their right to Castle doctrine just like any good, red blooded American. You’re allowed to use lethal force to repel trespassers.

It wasnt murder. They were exercising their right to Castle doctrine just like any good, red blooded American. You’re allowed to use lethal force to repel trespassers.
First of all this did not happen in America, it happened in India where there is no Castle doctrine. Secondly the american did not enter anyone's house, dwelling or property unlawfully infact, the indians don't even have a deed to the land they are merely guests of the nation themselves.

Why am I not surprised that a Christian was trying to change someone else's views?

Be thankful it wasnt Mormons.

They wouldn't have stopped.

I know you’re being sarcastic, but I agree, especially in this case. It’s like going to an area that still practices headhunting, if you end up getting headhunted... then it’s not really a murder.

Wait, the guy was American? Trump should send in a Seal Team for payback...
Exactly if India has removed the rule of law from this island then its entirely within the United State's right to bring these animals to justice by any means necessary.

They shouldn't start a war they're not able to finish, if the white men are so scary and threatening maybe you shouldn't attack them.

Exactly if India has removed the rule of law from this island then its entirely within the United State's right to bring these animals to justice by any means necessary.

They shouldn't start a war they're not able to finish, if the white men are so scary and threatening maybe you shouldn't attack them.

I’m sure they’ve got oil somewhere. Make it happen Trump.

{<huh}

So did they land at his feet and he picked it up and said "uhh, excuse me, kind tribesman, you dropped your arrow! I'm gonna bring it back to you!"
He thought god was going to protect him, boy was he wrong.

I was just reading that yesterday was the 40th anniversary of the Jonestown mass suicide.

Some shit never changes.

Back