Man can't wait till Greg Hardy gets on the mic

Yeah I do. The state of HW mma is an absolute mess. Derrick Lewis is a top 3 ranked fighter right now and hes average as fuck. He cant hold a candle to Hardy as far as athleticism and potential go.
Will see how he handles a takedown and being on his butt

That would be dope, but Hardy just seems to nice, like:
"Mr Lewis, I can appreciate your feelings. You have a right to your opinion and I can respect that, sir".

He's built up like Hitler 2.0 but sounds like Black Northcutt.
Anyone who's watched Hardy play football knows that isn't him at all. The respectful shit is an act. Hes a cocky shit talker and was a well known locker room bully. Grown athletic specimen football players were scared of him and would walk on egg shells when dude was around.

Anyone who's watched Hardy play football knows that isn't him at all. The respectful shit is an act. Hes a cocky shit talker and was a well known locker room bully. Grown athletic specimen football players were scared of him and would walk on egg shells when dude was around.

Perhaps he's been humbled. I've seen as bad as him if not worse change for the better.

Hardy will get lit up by any top 10 hw.. his stand up is laughable af

People ready to crown him champion because he played football lmao.

When are you A level athlete ball garglers going to learn running a combine does not a fighter make. Dude only has a shot because he's tackling (no pun intended) literally the worst and least athletic division in MMA.

Has yet to be seen but I think he'll do fine. Hes of an athletic caliber that has yet to be seen in MMA.

really, what sets him apart from a multitude of other fighters ?

i have a feeling he gets cracked well before the train leaves the station. hes ok but thats it.

"White Knight" apparently applies to peopld who hate woman beaters. I love this place.

Seriously, he was convicted of despicable shit and intimidated his victim into not testifying in the jury trial.

I hope he gets smashed and then cut after 1 fight.

White knights are a piece of shit!
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

tenor.gif

is "white knight" still a popular term in 2018

the more you know

<21>

Lately these fart loving sherdoggers just want certain people to win because itll piss off more people then the other guy winning....

And im ok with that

It’s a pretty juvenile mentality imo. One that has no place on a more respectable forum

People ready to crown him champion because he played football lmao.

When are you A level athlete ball garglers going to learn running a combine does not a fighter make. Dude only has a shot because he's tackling (no pun intended) literally the worst and least athletic division in MMA.

Congrats, you just supported your opposition’s point. The level of athleticism in HW MMA is low relative to the other divisions precisely because the best large athletes are playing other sports, namely football. Prior to fucking up off the field, Greg Hardy was regarded as a top athlete within a highly competitive athletic pool. As much as people wish to think otherwise, athleticism and physical talent are hugely beneficial in MMA.

It’s a pretty juvenile mentality imo. One that has no place on a more respectable forum
i really dont understand the appeal of making others angry - perhaps its for people who dont have better methods of happiness available to them? really odd way to enjoy oneself - huge around here though - seems like a way to live life where you'll end up suicidal at some point haha

NFL athletes receive A level media training, rookies get a week-long mandatory orientation that covers all aspects of being a pro athlete. What the owners do is another matter altogether.

Looks like that program has produced excellent results.

mugshots.jpg

ctyp_6532690vikings_mugshot_collage.jpg

mike-v.jpg

steve-247x300.jpg

1285088322-braylon-edwards-dui-mugshot.jpg

garrett-wolfe.jpg

ben-mugshot-223x300.jpg

vick-246x300.jpg

ward2-225x300.jpg

pacman-jones-261x300.jpg

cedric-benson-234x300.jpg

He’s not that good. Probably still makes top 10 at HW in the UFC, though. I want to see what he has when his swarm doesn’t work in the first round. Probably exhausted and get KTFO.

They can't feed him to the Black Beast fast enough.

It will be pretty hard to give an interview though after you received 8 late hammerfists while Mario Yamasaki just stands there looking into the abyss

Greg Hardy never did anything to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back