Man can't wait till Greg Hardy gets on the mic

Looks like that program has produced excellent results.

mugshots.jpg

ctyp_6532690vikings_mugshot_collage.jpg

mike-v.jpg

steve-247x300.jpg

1285088322-braylon-edwards-dui-mugshot.jpg

garrett-wolfe.jpg

ben-mugshot-223x300.jpg

vick-246x300.jpg

ward2-225x300.jpg

pacman-jones-261x300.jpg

cedric-benson-234x300.jpg

Just cause they are trained on the mic doesn't mean they can't do stupid shit behind the scenes.

Ted Bundy was charismatic as fuck in front of people but a serial murder rapist behind the scenes. One doesn't have anything to do with the other.

Just cause they are trained on the mic doesn't mean they can't do stupid shit behind the scenes.

Ted Bundy was charismatic as fuck in front of people but a serial murder rapist behind the scenes. One doesn't have anything to do with the other.
The thing is, most of them suck on the mic, despite the magical NFL training course.

The thing is, most of them suck on the mic, despite the magical NFL training course.

The thing is, they do a much better job than UFC fighters on average, and Greg Hardy certainly showed his media training on DWTNCS.

Greg Hardy has A-level NFL media training. He's excellent on the mic, eloquent, polite, humble, apologetic...everything you could ask for. Much better than 99% of UFC fighters. A level sports are just superior to a C level circus like MMA pretty much anywhere.

w600_0d79129810cf62646709ce88cd43a0fc.jpg

I hope Hardy does well, just to troll all the people who seem to believe that, instead of being innocent until proven guilty, people are guilty until proven innocent and then still guilty regardless.

You assholes should move to Iran if you like the idea of that legal system.

As long as he brings brutality in the Octagon I really don't care bout much else.

Dance for Dollars!

Yeah I do. The state of HW mma is an absolute mess. Derrick Lewis is a top 3 ranked fighter right now and hes average as fuck. He cant hold a candle to Hardy as far as athleticism and potential go.

It's such a mess that Brock Lesnar is getting a title shot.

Thank the Piece of shit Ngannou fighting like he thought Stipe was going to jump him from behind.....and for Black Beast not being 100%.

Congrats, you just supported your opposition’s point. The level of athleticism in HW MMA is low relative to the other divisions precisely because the best large athletes are playing other sports, namely football. Prior to fucking up off the field, Greg Hardy was regarded as a top athlete within a highly competitive athletic pool. As much as people wish to think otherwise, athleticism and physical talent are hugely beneficial in MMA.

Supporting it would be agreeing with them and the notion that the talent is so bad some random athletic guy can waltz in and dominate. I'm saying he's fighting in the shittiest division MMA has to offer and there's *still* zero guarantee he'll be successful.

The fact that he was a top athlete in some non fighting sport is not a plus for his development. That means he spent his life training a completely different skill set that had nothing to do with a grown man hitting you on the jaw as hard as he can. Dude crumpled an unranked fat guy. Let's calm down.

I’d like to see him become champ one day.

Fuck all the haters.

Anyone who's watched Hardy play football knows that isn't him at all. The respectful shit is an act. Hes a cocky shit talker and was a well known locker room bully. Grown athletic specimen football players were scared of him and would walk on egg shells when dude was around.

Yea watch some of his interviews before the off field shit. The guys a fucking savage.

Yea watch some of his interviews before the off field shit. The guys a fucking savage.
Yep. A true apex predator type dick head. That persona would translate well for him in MMA. He should embrace it. The domestic violence talk isnt going to go away just because you insist on playing the nice guy roll. He should go back to being the guy NFL badasses tip toed around.

NFL athletes receive A level media training, rookies get a week-long mandatory orientation that covers all aspects of being a pro athlete. What the owners do is another matter altogether.

Lol and then nfl athletes go to strip clubs and shoot guns like Pacman Jones

Or they knock their girlfriends out on an elevator like Ray rice

Or they become pill heads and yell at people on camera like Ryan leaf

He’s not that good. Probably still makes top 10 at HW in the UFC, though. I want to see what he has when his swarm doesn’t work in the first round. Probably exhausted and get KTFO.
black beast is top 3

Back