• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Man attacks Las Vegas judge during court sentencing

I get the feeling that you have a strong medieval weapons collection.

LMAO my dirt-poor ass? A collector?
I'm flattered you think me in such a position.

Sean is that you?

Also, who's ass could he kick? The woman judge? Because it looked to me like he was getting his ass handed to him by a nerdy lawyer.

Don't compare me to that unprincipled dipshit.

Then give the nerdy lawyer power over him.. not the woman judge who just got smashed.

It was kind of funny listening to the defendant saying he was in a better place and didn't deserve to goto jail again and then performs a superfly splash over the desk.
He dropped the fake mask pretty quickly and proved the judge right

"I should not have to go to Jail"
"Oh hell, yes I should!"

You know what? Fuck it, I respect people like this.

It makes zero sense to my lizard-brain how we as a society have made it so you can push legal consequences on people who could kick your ass.

Think about it, what specifically gives that lady the right to send a dude to jail? The fact that a bunch of people decided she could? It's weakling shit and slave morality.

Bring legal duels back. It's time for the strong to rule again.

Th strong in body, but not the strong in mind and spirit

<Prem974>

Fucking guy went all in! Good on him I hate judges they're mostly psychos that get off on their 'power'. You can see this as she smiles while saying 'I think we're going to try something else this time.'

I hope I would have the balls to jump the table too if I was in his position. Mocking a mans life while you you control it like a puppeteer. Fuck her just make sure you wear a rubber she looks like she's been around.

So if I commit crimes, and am convicted in a fair court, I should be able to overrule the judge by kicking her ass?

Yes because the only thing "protecting" her is some fake-as-shit "title."

Also what the fuck is a "fair court?"

That clerk has balls and heart. Can’t punch fo save his life but he was first to defend her and did more than the useless bailiff. Clerk should get some free training offered by a local gym in mma-bjj/boxing/muay thai. Brutha should have been rear naked choked out in 10 sec max

I just wanna put the last week of Vegas up so people can see how weird this place is.

- Morning of NYE, dude is shooting off gunshots in his hotel room and off his balcony downtown.
- Local pastor and his wife get shot by neighbor lady, he died, she didn't.
- Dude jumps bench and attacks judge in court.
- A man broke into a local airport, stole a plan GTA style and hard landed in California outside of Barstow.

I have to say, I’m a bit confused about the description of what he was being sentenced on: “attempted battery causing substantial bodily harm”. Now I understand battery causing bodily harm, and attempted battery, but what is attempted battery causing substantial bodily harm? The way it’s phrased sounds like he attempted battery, but it caused substantial bodily harm, which makes no sense. Is it actually supposed to imply that if he had actually made physical contact with his victim it would have cause substantial bodily harm? Like did he try to shoot somebody and missed or something?
Maybe he tried to hit someone, but they dodged it, but lost their balance in the process, fell down a flight of stairs and into a road where they got run over by a cybertruck

Well , looks like the bailiffs are going to be looking for work

Yes because the only thing "protecting" her is some fake-as-shit "title."

The authority granted to such a title is from the legal system. So it isn't just the title you are speaking of it is the entire legal system, and even the concept of law itself.

The alternative is anarchy I suppose, but even in Anarchy no human is going to be stronger than an angry mob

The authority granted to such a title is from the legal system. So it isn't just the title you are speaking of it is the entire legal system, and even the concept of law itself.

The alternative is anarchy I suppose, but even in Anarchy no human is going to be stronger than an angry mob

What you're describing are all non-existent.

"The law" and "the system" are ideas. Ideas can't do anything to stop you from doing shit. People can. That's why training is important.

What you're describing are all non-existent.

"The law" and "the system" are ideas. Ideas can't do anything to stop you from doing shit. People can. That's why training is important.

They are ideas that are codified and enforced by people yes. Not sure how that matters unless you just disagree with the ideas on principle and thus don't believe there should be such things as laws or enforcement of said laws.

They are ideas that are codified and enforced by people yes. Not sure how that matters unless you just disagree with the ideas on principle and thus don't believe there should be such things as laws or enforcement of said laws.

🙄 Then learn to beat the shit out of the people enforcing them.

Have you seen the average cop today?

🙄 Then learn to beat the shit out of the people enforcing them.

Have you seen the average cop today?

Some people take that approach. It's quite the gamble!

Police are like wasps. If you attack one of them you will get swarmed by many angry wasps! A single one you may be able to handler, but not a swarm of them.

Back