Malignaggi vs Judah: Trout vs Lara, Bika vs Dirrell added to SHO broadcast

If zab trains his ass off and motivated like last fight, I s ee him putting a beating on paulie.

Sad that the one thing zab needed early in his career, he has now. He had so much damn potential it's sad.

looks like a good night of fights
I got Magic man, Lara and Dirrel but all fights should be close, except maybe the direll fight

The whole card is watchable, but that Trout/Lara bout is making me drool. I got Lara, and hopefully in a match full of excitement, because this guy needs a break. Too many screwjobs and unfair draws have meddled with his momentum, I'd like to see more fights like his with Angulo. Ups, downs, but at the end of the night, proven to be the superior fighter.

Paulie is my boy!!!!! Lara vs Trout is gonna be ugly, ill call the draw.

Now that i think of it, Paulie just came off a good preformance against Broner. Zab hasn't fought in a while, but he also gave a good match. I call it for Zab, but I wouldn't be surprised if Paulie won a UD

Nice. I am going to this card and Lara/Trout is more interesting to me than the main. Very good triple header by GBP and Showtime.

I'm glad its Anthony and not Andre Dirrell.

Zab really only gets beat by guys who can hurt him, which Paulie can't, so I'm taking Judah.

Lara versus Trout is an interesting match up, could be boring, but I think they both get more shit about unexciting fights than they deserve. I'm picking Lara, but hesitantly.

Bika can definitely turn any fight into a brawl no matter how good a boxer is in front of him, but I pick Dirrell, and I am also projecting the decision will be a bullshit one in his favor.

I'm actually looking forward to that one. Judah vs. Malignaggi is a good one too imo. Interesting to see how Dirrell looks too. All in all, I'll definitely watch these fights.

I think that their styles make for a potentially boring fight. Still an interesting matchup but I don't think it will be a very exciting bout.
The other fights should be very nice though.

I guess I'm the only one who thinks this card has boring written allover it.

Back