News Makhmud Muradov out; Kevin Holland now expected to face newcomer Charlie Ontiveros at UFC Vegas 12

Yeah the UFC is becoming an embarassment with these signings.
And they can use the 1 in 100 guys like Chimaev as an excuse that they're "developing prospects" and shit.

It's been a mixed bag for signings this year. They've made some genuinely great signings in guys like Prochazka, Kutateladze, Gamrot, Umar, Kape, Daniel Rodriguez, Tagir, Khamzat, Mason Jones etc, but they've also had to sign a bunch of bodies for cards to be late replacements who they wouldn't have signed ordinarily.

Most of these guys will be gone in 18 months though, although there's bound to be a few who exceed expectations and stick around.

Only in your mind. It’s not the big league at all. It’s just the most popular. UFC does not have the best FW, WW, and LHWs in the world. This ain’t 2011 anymore. If he washed out of Bellator and succeeds in UFC how is it the “big leagues”? Bizarre the way ppl think. So glued to the idea that the UFC is automatically the best. It’s like a mental disorder.

Well I might be wrong but I think every upcoming fighter in the world training right now dreams of making it to the UFC, and not in other promotion. Not saying it's about the competition or who has the best talent in the roster. It's about where can they showcase to the world their passion and craft, and the UFC is the biggest stage imo.

Well that's annoying. Was looking forward to seeing Muradov fight.

tenor.gif

Kevin Holland dodged one hell'va bullet cuz 100% he was gonna get finished against Muradov

Only in your mind. It’s not the big league at all. It’s just the most popular. UFC does not have the best FW, WW, and LHWs in the world. This ain’t 2011 anymore. If he washed out of Bellator and succeeds in UFC how is it the “big leagues”? Bizarre the way ppl think. So glued to the idea that the UFC is automatically the best. It’s like a mental disorder.

Who has the LHW then? Bellator?!?!
Nemkov got finished by Jiri in Rizin and Albrektsson, finishing Bader who was terrified stiff vs Rumble is certainly not the best LHW division.

Who has the LHW then? Bellator?!?!
Nemkov got finished by Jiri in Rizin and Albrektsson, finishing Bader who was terrified stiff vs Rumble is certainly not the best LHW division.
Jiri got finished by King Mo the same night lol. You UFC fanboys are pathetic. Give it up dude. Your shilling has no basis now. UFC is shit now. If you wanna get into semantics Jan is tied with Corey Anderson now 1-1 lol. UFC LHW champ is journeyman. Accept it man. I know it hurts because you are UFC shill. But you will get over it eventually.

Jiri got finished by King Mo the same night lol. You UFC fanboys are pathetic. Give it up dude. Your shilling has no basis now. UFC is shit now. If you wanna get into semantics Jan is tied with Corey Anderson now 1-1 lol. UFC LHW champ is journeyman. Accept it man. I know it hurts because you are UFC shill. But you will get over it eventually.

Iam not an UFC fanboy it is just facts that Bellator fell off hard.
ACA and ONE probably already surpassed Bellator.
I personally don't give a fuck about which Org is the best I just wanna see good fights.

Iam not an UFC fanboy it is just facts that Bellator fell off hard.
ACA and ONE probably already surpassed Bellator.
I personally don't give a fuck about which Org is the best I just wanna see good fights.
Yes ACA and ONE are more popular and have “surpassed” Bellator lol can you tell me 5 guys in ACA and ONE’s HW and LHW divisions for me please? I’m seriously asking.

Fuck, was excited to watch Muradov piece Holland up with the crispest hands in the division

Is Anderson Hall the original Main or was a different headliner scrapped?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back