News Makhmud Muradov leaves the UFC and signs with Oktagon MMA

Smart career decision?

• Total voters
Bet he hopes Matej Penaz leaves before he starts fighting there because that guy would beat him up nowadays.
As i said before - Penaz is for 99% not going to fight in Oktagon again. - He signed contract with them only because of title fight promise. Which they gave him but next Kincl injured and they refused to give him interim fight. Tried to force him into 3r non title fight with Čepo. Later blamed Penaz for being scared of Čepo... - comical.

He is still undercontract with them but it seems like he will do everything possible to end this contract... Mainly when Oktagon is hinting Kincl vs Muradov next...

The only problem is that he is tied for +-1,5 year. So he either needs to apply exit clause (signing with UFC) or withdraw from contract with legal solution...

Last edited:
As i said before - Penaz is for 99% not going to fight in Oktagon again. - He signed contract with them only because of title fight promise. Which they gave him but next Kincl injured and they refused to give him interim fight. Tried to force him into 3r non title fight with Čepo. Later blamed Penaz for being scared of Čepo... - comical.

He is still undercontract with them but it seems like he will do everything possible to end this contract... Mainly when Oktagon is hinting Kincl vs Muradov next...

Depends what happens though, if they won't release him and it's an enforceable contract he might just have to take some fights to get it over with.

Depends what happens though, if they won't release him and it's an enforceable contract he might just have to take some fights to get it over with.
I dont know man. Same happened with Leo Brichta. He left Oktagon even when he was reportedly undercontract. Up to this day nothing happened to him by what i know...just some "threats" from Oktagon owner about legal compensation for lost profit.

I dont know man. Same happened with Leo Brichta. He left Oktagon even when he was reportedly undercontract. Up to this day nothing happened to him by what i know...just some "threats" from Oktagon owner about legal compensation for lost profit.
Nothing has happened to him because the court case is still pending.
Its been going on for about 2 and a half years now.
Hard to say how it will end.We will see in a few months (or years).

Nothing has happened to him because the court case is still pending.
Its been going on for about 2 and a half years now.
Hard to say how it will end.We will see in a few months (or years).
If Czech courts are anything like Polish ones, he will be retired before that case gets in front of a judge

Back