• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Make the BMF belt a yearly event

Make the BMF a yearly event

• Total voters

Paynebringer

The Titanium Ape... Always Defend ♠♠♠
@plutonium
Reaction score
Despite some of the negative talk about the BMF belt and the odd tie-in with entertainment wrestling, but the facts show that the event was a success at least from this fight fans perspective. All the fights last night were highly entertaining.
I think the BMF belt can cross all weight and gender classes it can be defended by the last year winners or given up for another two fighters to fight for the belt could be a symbolic title but the money to fight for it very real make it the BMF/Money belt with sponsors and ownership throwing money behind it so that it's a title fighters wanna be chosen for and true incentive to train for.

That's another thing the UFC can do get the fanz involved in nominating match up the UFC puts up the names the fanz vote all most like a probowl for fighters. The UFC can also make other division titles under the same event

003_bmf_belt.jpg

Agree the two baddest of the year fight within 1 division apart max.

Id be okay with that shit. Make it a fan vote so we get two real motherfuckers going at it

They should make it an openweight tournament

Despite some of the negative talk about the BMF belt and the odd tie-in with entertainment wrestling, but the facts show that the event was a success at least from this fight fans perspective. All the fights last night were highly entertaining.
I think the BMF belt can cross all weight and gender classes it can be defended by the last year winners or given up for another two fighters to fight for the belt could be a symbolic title but the money to fight for it very real make it the BMF/Money belt with sponsors and ownership throwing money behind it so that it's a title fighters wanna be chosen for and true incentive to train for.

That's another thing the UFC can do get the fanz involved in nominating match up the UFC puts up the names the fanz vote all most like a probowl for fighters. The UFC can also make other division titles under the same event

003_bmf_belt.jpg
Nate's not a top fighter. We don't need BMF. The real BMF title is next month at WW. Colby vs Usman. The two best fighters in the divison fighting. That's how this sport really works. Nate showed who he is this fight and the Pettis fight. That's how he's been in his career (UFC). He beats most fighters except the top guys and loses to some of the top guys brutally. Nothing has changed.

It needs to be buried and never talked about again, this one outing was already bad enough for the sport's legitimacy

All for a fan vote but don't call it BMF

No way. I'll like to see Jorge defend the belt just like any other title in that crappy, corrupt, Jones nuthugging organization.

If Dana sees dollar signs, there will be a BMF belt for each weight class.

Why not do it every event. Its so meaningful

Id be okay with that shit. Make it a fan vote so we get two real motherfuckers going at it
Nah, UFC roster vote. Once a year in MSG. Let the fighters decide.

(Votes should be public, to keep it transparent)

The baddest mofo is the champion of each weight division lol

Just because say 2 Just Bleeds or fan favorites or brawlers cannot get title fights doesn’t mean one should be made up for them

My vote would have been for, ‘No, and let’s all pretend this one never happened.’
It really depends on if you regard MMA as a sport, or sports entertainment. I’d prefer a sport. If I want sports entertainment, I’ll watch pro wrestling, they’re better at it.

Should have a bmf tournament who ever wins is the baddest mfr. Runner up is a bad mofo

since theyre creating title belts like they are the WWE, they need to create a NMF belt and have GSP come back and fight for it to determine who is the nicest motherfucker on the planet.

and then maybe a grappling belt. and a weight cutting belt. and have hardcore holly come out and present the hardcore title. and then of course theyll have to replicate every belt for the womens divisions as well, otherwise the warriors and feminists might put up a stink about gender equality or whatever

belts for everybody. you have a belt. and you have a belt. and you have a belt. participation trophies and gold stars for everybody! as if creating interim belts on a whim, even when the champ is still active, just to sell a floundering pay per view where a big fight falls through wasnt enough, now we got this WWE shit. whatever, this shit has turned from a sport into a spectacle quite a while ago

they really didnt need to create this belt or whatever. just put on the fight.

Last edited:

003_bmf_belt.jpg

not yearly, but definitely bring it back when the star align on the right 2 guys

My vote would have been for, ‘No, and let’s all pretend this one never happened.’
It really depends on if you regard MMA as a sport, or sports entertainment. I’d prefer a sport. If I want sports entertainment, I’ll watch pro wrestling, they’re better at it.

you probably hated pride

No, it's a joke of a belt and a stupid idea.
Titles should be for the best fighters and not the 'best' in some random criteria.

Have a blond haired fighters belt, a Latino title, one for fighters with tattoos, one for fighters without tattoos. They'd all be just as dumb as the BMF 'title' and belt.

Back