Make figher callouts mandatory for each winner

808st8

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
This would make things fun... Get rid of that "I'll fight whoever the UFC puts in front of me" garbage... When Joe Rogan asks "Who do you want to fight next?" every fighter should have someone in mind.

Where you at @Jermei you fuckin bully. I can't believe you stripped me of my title, after I win this belt i'm coming for you chump

Is that what you want TS?

So ten fighters will call out Conor?
Then what?

Hell, just give them a prepared script written by a professional writer. That's what it's heading toward anyway.

This would make things fun... Get rid of that "I'll fight whoever the UFC puts in front of me" garbage... When Joe Rogan asks "Who do you want to fight next?" every fighter should have someone in mind.
I love how 90% of fighters pull the "I'll fight whoever they give me" line then later down the line complain about who got the title shot.

If everyone does it it takes away the significance when someone does do it.

I say take it further than that, make the fighter write a proper monologue, bring some theatrical type shit to the call out, have michael bay create call out videos which show on the screens, if your gonna do it, go all in

Where you at @Jermei you fuckin bully. I can't believe you stripped me of my title, after I win this belt i'm coming for you chump

Is that what you want TS?

200w.gif

Did you say something I should care about??

then everyone will just call out the champ and nothing will get accomplished

200w.gif

Did you say something I should care about??

After this weekend i'll be the biggest draw in company history... I'm getting a share of this company and my first order of business will be to fire your ass

donald-trump-shaves-vince-mcmahons-head-1.jpg

You can call me Mr. President

After this weekend i'll be the biggest draw in company history... I'm getting a share of this company and my first order of business will be to fire your ass

giphy.gif

Both @Pixelated and i are betting on Ronda Rousey to ruin Amanda Nunes so i think we'll be fine.

giphy.gif

That and for the love of god, make them be completely aware of the dates and places they use for the call out..... Hashtag #Hollogone

PS: Not sure if is part of the octagon interviews per the UFC, but that question seems to be coming up more often than before.

Agree with getting rid of jermei, but unfortunately for you, nunes is losing an arm

but i like the idgaf attitude or even a pre-conor moose attitude, hell i even like the super respectful bland style of gsp. diversity is key in sports like this, i don't want everyone doing the same trite bs.

but i like the idgaf attitude or even a pre-conor moose attitude, hell i even like the super respectful bland style of gsp. diversity is key in sports like this, i don't want everyone doing the same trite bs.

Had to be done:

ZpRL8_s-200x150.gif

Back