Make figher callouts mandatory for each winner

giphy.gif
50 by murder.

giphy.gif

Both @Pixelated and i are betting on Ronda Rousey to ruin Amanda Nunes so i think we'll be fine.

giphy.gif
Both you turds are getting flushed... after Ronda gets finished, i'll be moving on to bigger and better challengers rather than you newbs

Rather hear that than "whoever they put infront of me", atleast one causes some sort of friction.
This. Fighters should be strategic with who they call out. If they're deserving a title shot, they should call out the champ. If not, they should call out someone ahead of them in the rankings or someone they think will help to hype their next fight.

This would make things fun... Get rid of that "I'll fight whoever the UFC puts in front of me" garbage... When Joe Rogan asks "Who do you want to fight next?" every fighter should have someone in mind.
UFC has already become shit. Why not go full retard?!

Nah, it sucks. Tyron called out Nick Diaz, Gall called out Dan Hardy... that shit can backfire hard.

We don't meed more drama. I will settle for better matchmaking.

I would trust 85% of these guys to call out their Taco Bell orders let alone career-making/important fights....

We don't need more WWE bullshit, we need matchmakers who know what a fucking fight is and know how to fucking make one.

I would challenge the lowest ranked guy in the division every time, and maybe a few WMMA fighters too.

Both you turds are getting flushed... after Ronda gets finished, i'll be moving on to bigger and better challengers rather than you newbs
aim lower. You get rekt on sherdog daily.

You should be too scared to hit the reply button.

I would trust 85% of these guys to call out their Taco Bell orders let alone career-making/important fights....

We don't need more WWE bullshit, we need matchmakers who know what a fucking fight is and know how to fucking make one.

Design a super computer that can produce the most intriguing and exciting match ups based on fighter skill and rankings. Eventually it would become too powerful and take over the world, but in the meantime at least we would get some good fights.

As long as it doesn't put every exciting striker prospect against the most boring wrestler who'll make them look bad and kill their interest, I'm down.

I think a fighter who does win should have someone in mind if called upon, I don't think it needz to be mandatory fighters need to act and do what's right for them.

Back