Make a Case for Cyborg

apparently she has devastating knockout power and would finish ronda in under 2 minutes

I guess the cyborg fans (ronda haters) have never actually watched her fight

Not all Cyborg fans are Ronda haters, some of us have been watching Cyborg since Ronda was a MOD on the Pok

Five or six? Is that why it took her 2 rounds to beat Baszler, nearly 5 rounds to beat Coenen? decision to beat Takanashi, 2 rounds to beat Akano, 2 rounds to beat Finney, decision to beat Porto?

How exactly is she going to beat Ronda with 5 punches? Are you seriously going to claim Ronda has weaker chin than those nobodies?

Also highlighted/underlined are nonsense statements

See this is why we can't take you guys seriously.. 5 or 6 punches to finish Ronda?

Cyborg needed 89 punches to finish Finney
http://www.fightmetric.com/fight-details/c5d5dcd8a5f2ee7b

You picked the least serious part of my post to criticize. Obviously, she isn't going to KO Ronda cold easy. That was my point, loosen up dude. But do you think it would be a good idea for Ronda to eat Cyborgs punches?

as a ronda fan who thinks ronda can beat her,cyborg is definitley alot tougher than most of the women ronda has fought. I used to think she was just a bully but after that Jorina baars fight,it showed that you could really hurt her and she will still be up to fight,and we havent seen that from rondas opponents. Mcmann got a knee to the body and crumpled in agony,and best not to even talk about Davis. I think Cyborg may get thrown and armbarred easy,its possible,but i dont see her folding from rondas striking attacks in 20 seconds. At least not at a weight shes comfortable with. At 135,which i dont ever see her making,she probably wont be the same.

Tate has shown incredible ability to take punishment. Several of her last fights she's started off getting beat up badly and then turned things around.

best not to even talk about Davis

Davis is plenty tough, watch her 2nd fight against Kaufman and she showed no fear of Nunes who might be the hardest puncher at 135. She just got caught with a big shot early and knocked out, is Cain not tough because JDS cleaned his clock?

Tate has shown incredible ability to take punishment. Several of her last fights she's started off getting beat up badly and then turned things around.

im not doubting her toughness. I did say "most of the women"

I agree but she doesn't have the credintials Cybrog has and is smaller than Cyborg so we can assume Cyborg is also stronger.

Cyborg is likely stronger at 145, not sure who would be at 135 but Zingano is an All-American wrestler, that's at least as good credentials wise. Or if you mean MMA credentials, she beat Tate, Nunes and Honchak which is at least on par with Coenen, Gina, and Baszler.

You picked the least serious part of my post to criticize. Obviously, she isn't going to KO Ronda cold easy. That was my point, loosen up dude. But do you think it would be a good idea for Ronda to eat Cyborgs punches?

I think the strength of Cyborgs punches is greatly over estimated. We already have good reasons to believe that Ronda actually hits harder than Cyborg

Davis is plenty tough

im talking about rousey,and she got destroyed. It was like the fight shouldnt have even happened. I think cyborg could do better than that at least.

im talking about rousey,and she got destroyed. It was like the fight shouldnt have even happened. I think cyborg could do better than that at least.

You are right, Cyborg might last longer than 16 seconds

Cyborg probably could do better but you were questioning Davis' toughness which isn't warranted, it wasn't her toughness that failed to hold up but her chin. Cyborg does have a very good chin.

'The fight shouldn't have happened' nah she was the most deserving challenger available at the time and had a great resume/win streak, again it's like saying Cain vs JDS 1 shouldn't have happened cause Cain got sparked out. Hindsight is 20/20.

No need to make a case for her, I think the NSAC already have a case on her.

Cyborg is a Monster and has Devastating KO power, just ask Tweet if Christiane hits hard. Most girls just crumble from Cyborgs shots.

Cyborg has really good boxing and uses range well, she's hard to takedown and has a good bjj game.

It's a great match up for Rowdy and needs to happen at 140 lbs.

The whole ped thing is weak cause Rhonda could have them random test Cyborg throughout the camps.

Cyborg probably could do better but you were questioning Davis' toughness which isn't warranted, it wasn't her toughness that failed to hold up but her chin. Cyborg does have a very good chin.

'The fight shouldn't have happened' nah she was the most deserving challenger available at the time and had a great resume/win streak, again it's like saying Cain vs JDS 1 shouldn't have happened cause Cain got sparked out. Hindsight is 20/20.

i know why the fight happened,you know what i mean. I dont think the two situations are similar. Yes its surprising cain vs jds went so quickly but when you baseball pitch hit someone in the back of the head,cant blame the guy for going down. Rousey just looked so completley superior to davis that it felt unfair.

I dont think the two situations are similar. Yes its surprising cain vs jds went so quickly but when you baseball pitch hit someone in the back of the head,cant blame the guy for going down. Rousey just looked so completley superior to davis that it felt unfair.

She looked that superior because she knocked Davis silly with an early punch similar to Cain, if the fight went to the ground as most expected Rousey would still win IMO, but it would almost certainly be more competitive.

It was definitely a similar situation in terms of the early flash KO.

Back