Maintaining a healthy and tasty diet

I use Lowry's marinades for chicken, and McCormick grill mates for beef. Alot of people on here use Lowry's and we can't all be wrong, so you should try them.

Try picking one day a week and making
your meals for the week and freezing them.
In the time it takes to make one meal you've
made enough for 5 to 7 days.

green onions, garlic, fresh basil, herbs, garlic, black pepper, salt free mrs Dash.

Mrs Dash is the shit.

Rodan said:
Try picking one day a week and making
your meals for the week and freezing them.
In the time it takes to make one meal you've
made enough for 5 to 7 days.

thiis is what i do as well, than you just pop it in and reheat.

I cook on Sundays for all week

Get creative. Find things that you like and start mixing and matching. Tuna and relish go well together, anything can go with chicken. Unless you are dieting really strict don't worry too much about eating plain chicken and stuff like that. Eat clean and enjoy your food.

my big toe said:
Try Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce, I know they sell it at Albertson's and Trader Joe's. It's not salty like most teriyaki, and it has ginger and sesame. Throw your chicken or pork chops in zip-loc bag and marinade for and hour and then grill. It's really good and easy. Here's a picture of it, http://www.soyvay.com/

thats some great stuff right there

MSG is a naturally occurring substance. You can't extricate it from foods anymore than you can extricate creatine from red meat. More importantly, you're probably drinking gallons of sugary drinks and eating pop tarts for breakfast. If an MSG seasoning is going to get you to eat healthier, use it you idiot.

Thanksgiving..........

Hard to eat healthy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back