• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Main event fight was a historic robbery if ever seen was one!!

I miss Mario Yamasaki...... :oops:

134306811.jpg.0.jpg
That just reminded me, Israel wanted Yamasaki to be the ref so he could keep hitting Pereira. That would've backfired on him.

Listen bro I wanted finality too, I think fans deserved to see Izzy blacked out laying lifeless on the floor. He was just one knee away from that, and it was def coming cause there was time but we have this thing called refs in mma who save years of a fighters life by prohibiting any further brain damage...especially in this case where after seeing that izzy was out on his feet and not defending properly. It's always that last egregious hit that you don't see coming that causes the worst cte.

I'm glad izzy is still alive tbh. He was due for sacrifice and fatality by the jbg, he got off lightly.

That just reminded me, Israel wanted Yamasaki to be the ref so he could keep hitting Pereira. That would've backfired on him.
Israel talked too much shit, saying Poatan still in the favelas while is already rich. Deserved that shadow realm

alex pereira is the new king of the alt right

Yes it was stopped a bit to early, would’ve liked to see him get some more shots in.

I can make basic bitch shoops. I can't make very good templates or anything or I'd try. Gotta let one of the big bros do it. I havent even checked to see if someone made one yet.

Hope you doing good.
Someone made it brother. Goddamn, yesterday was such a happy event for me, I commented on almost every thread.

Today i opened Sherdog and I got 109 notifs hahahahahaahah.

I felt disappointed just like i did when nunes beat rousey. I wanted to see them both flatlined. In both scenerios, 5 more seconds would have done it.

If you thought that was a Kiwi getting beat up wait until Volko enters the ring against Baby Khabib.

I felt disappointed just like i did when nunes beat rousey. I wanted to see them both flatlined. In both scenerios, 5 more seconds would have done it.
Hopefully we have HW Jones to look forward to, seeing him somehow evade and spit in the face of human decency, yet stay unscathed... I have to believe that karma’s darkness is coming for him by using Ngannou as a vessel to deliver that final judgment
<{jackyeah}>

Izzy got a chin on him, that's for sure.
He ate some absolute bombs and didn't go out.

Back