• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinion Jake Shields is now a wanna be far right political activist

Ysg6u2AvFayti.gif

Jake truly believes he is one of the hottest/most intelligent people around. The dude spends all his time ripping on fat people (his daughter is fat), retweeting false information, and tweeting about how no woman can resist a jui jitzu instructor

So does any right leaning public figure actually support right wing ideas or are they all grifters according to left wingers?

Or is “grifter” just another word that left wingers like to fling around with no regard to its meaning?

So does any right leaning public figure actually support right wing ideas or are they all grifters according to left wingers?

Or is “grifter” just another word that left wingers like to fling around with no regard to its meaning?
DOes it mean a chud? Because they have been using that stupid word too

I follow him on Twitter and he has definitely been right wing and does not hold back his beliefs. However, he’s also been very anti Israel recently. And not just one of those “protect the innocent citizens of Gaza “ types, but actually legit pro Palestine and fuck Israel. That seems like a left leaning stance or am I tripping and hard righties hate Israel too?

I follow him on Twitter and he has definitely been right wing and does not hold back his beliefs. However, he’s also been very anti Israel recently. And not just one of those “protect the innocent citizens of Gaza “ types, but actually legit pro Palestine and fuck Israel. That seems like a left leaning stance or am I tripping and hard righties hate Israel too?
Jews tend to be liberals so I don’t know why the right would support Israel. Literally all the woke stuff today is Jewish propaganda and agendas being pushed

It’s actually funny because anyone in the entertainment industry, music or influencers get paid and deals to be super left wing. The industry is owned by far left and Jews. Taylor Swift went woke and is now the biggest artist in the world even though most of her music is mediocre.

The person in your AV looks like he/she spends hours crying about homophobia and wondering which bathroom to use.

I'm pretty sure the who started this thread has never read more than two paragraphs of von Mises, either.
Lol, why are you getting upset by someone's avatar? And why do you think he's a woman? And why are you in the closet?
And try the second sentence in English

Back