Maia should be next for Lawler

Nelson McGunnar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
At WW he's 7-1 (He was robbed against Shields) and he won the first round against Rory who beat the crap out of Lawler for 4 rounds.

He's also a class act.

Would love to see Maia become UFC champ.

Maia needs one top 5-6 win and he gets that title shot and becomes champ.

Not every close fight you disagree with is a robbery TS.

u want maia to get beat up?

At WW he's 7-1 (He was robbed against Shields) and he won the first round against Rory who beat the crap out of Lawler for 4 rounds.

He's also a class act.

Would love to see Maia become UFC champ.

He is a class act but you're wrong on everything else. He not yet deserving of a tithe shot.

He wasn't robbed against Shields lol...

Fuck that term gets used way to often around here. That fight was close as shit.

I think it's safe to say Maia is deserving of a title eliminator. He knocked back to young prospects, he's ready to get another top 5 opponent.

For beating Magny? Everyone knew Magny was over hyped. Who has Maia beaten?

I can't see Maia beating the top 4. Condit and Brown would be interesting.

Like both fighters a lot, Lawler more but i dont think Maia is ready yet probably needs 2 more against top guys. Like to see him go with Condit.

Maia should fight condit next or woodley next. Whoever wins should be #1 contender.

Every fight starts standing. I mean, ya, Maia has a decent shot at getting a sub IF it gets to the ground, but Lawler has demonstrated really good take down defence as of lately.

Maia should be banned from 5 rounders but oh yeah, on sherdog you're only as good as your last fight

Maia wouldn't make it out of the first round against Lawler.

Pass.

Back