Rumored Magomed Ankalaev vs. Volkan Oezdemir Set For August

Beating a good striker doesn’t in itself mean that you’re a good striker. Maybe you just have a better chin and more power (like Jiri). I’ve watched both fight from the beginning , and it’s not even close Ankalaev is a better striker.
<36>

Volkan better not get knocked out again or he'll be cut guaranteed

I really like Ankalaev. I feel like he's one of the biggest threats at LHW. Absolute powerhouse. Yeah, he had a tough fight with Krylov, but Krylov is really good himself. I think Ankalaev beats Volkan. Ankalaev is the rare Dagestani who prefers to stand and slug, rather than molest you with with Sambo lmao.

DTXQPRD.jpg

Lol, that's good.

Hair really changes your appearance.

I really like Ankalaev. I feel like he's one of the biggest threats at LHW. Absolute powerhouse. Yeah, he had a tough fight with Krylov, but Krylov is really good himself. I think Ankalaev beats Volkan. Ankalaev is the rare Dagestani who prefers to stand and slug, rather than molest you with with Sambo lmao.
jan and circunov who volkan gosth ko ed both finished krylov on the ground

Mag gets a taste of Volkan's power early and then tries to struggle huggle him for the rest of the fight. 29-28 Ankelaev. He'll eek out the rounds 2 and 3.

hes gonna panic wrestle for sure but Volkan is gonna expose dagestan
Mag gets a taste of Volkan's power early and then tries to struggle huggle him for the rest of the fight. 29-28 Ankelaev. He'll eek out the rounds 2 and 3.

Great bout for the main card. These two can bang.

hes gonna panic wrestle for sure but Volkan is gonna expose dagestan

Not out of the realm possibility. Volkan's power has carried him this far, he's still very dangerous and can sleep anyone out there. But I see Ankalaev being just a bit too crafty and well rounded. Should be pretty competitive!

Ankalaev by straightforward tko or ud.

I pick Ankalaev but its not an easy fight by any means
Also why are people shitting on Krylov in this thread, he is very good, specially on the ground

Back