Magny does 4 day camp for Silva; benefits from Reebok

Wow that's really no time at all.

Magny's got some huge balls just taking this fight.

What he actually said was "Because I have great sponsors that stuck with me despite the Reebok deal...".

But I guess for some this means Reebok deal is good.

This is something I never got.. Silva has the skills to go past one round.. Beat fitches ass in round 2, dropped Brown in the second.. It isn't that cut and dry pal.

Even when winning Silva slows way down after the 1st. He also loses focus - or has it knocked out of him.

Magny is tough as shit. A striking match is iffy if it goes on too long for Silva. If he fights smart and takes the fight to the ground Silva should be able to get the win.

Maia thoroughly embarrassed him on the ground. Looked like fish out of water. Didn't have a clue what he was doing.

Then again, Erick Silva isn't exactly a world beater.

Erick Silva is a world beater in the first round. If he's firing on all cylinders coming out the gate, he can flush anyone. Magny, on the other hand, is a survivor who lives off of his conditioning and durability. He did show some serious weakness on the ground and Silva is a legitimate black belt more than capable of finishing off subs after wounding his opponent. I like Magny but I want to see Silva put it all together because he might be the most exciting fighter in the world right now.

What he actually said was "Because I have great sponsors that stuck with me despite the Reebok deal...".

But I guess for some this means Reebok deal is good.

The Reebok deal was never good.

Its been a great couple of weeks

Frauds getting exposed from left to right like OSP, Michael Johnson and Magny. These are people who everyone on sherdog thought were going to be great

Should be another great one :cool:

Frauds getting exposed from left to right like OSP, Michael Johnson and Magny. These are people who everyone on sherdog thought were going to be great

Yeah I agree, also like Gian Villante.

Yeah I agree, also like Gian Villante.
What are you talking about? Gian is a much better fighter than all of those guys. He is the real deal.

He also trains with one of the best fighters in the world in Chris Weidman

What are you talking about? Gian is a much better fighter than all of those guys. He is the real deal.

He also trains with one of the best fighters in the world in Chris Weidman
So you're saying that the 5th ranked lightweight, 15th ranked weighterweight and 6th ranked lightheavyweight in the UFC are all "frauds", but yet claim that an unranked lightheavyweight who just got his bell rung by a heavy underdog who is moving up in weight class, is somehow the real deal?

Hypocrit much??

Silva recently had nose surgery because he's always had trouble breathing... thus his bad cardio. Perhaps this will have helped.

Big deal. Gian just got caught. At least I don't make excuses for C-level fighters. I will very much enjoy tomorrow's main event just like I have enjoyed the past few weeks.

you calling Michael Johnson a fraud? let alone that controversial loss?

interesting you listed all black fighters. Do you want to name some other recent *frauds* to your list?

Fighting in short notice is great for those guys who have nothing to lose.
It's not like he's next for a title shot, so why not?

I think Silva hype train part 5 is about to begin.

Back