Magny does 4 day camp for Silva; benefits from Reebok

You know...usually this quick turnaround after a bad loss usually never works out, no? Any facts to support or dispute this?

Maia thoroughly embarrassed him on the ground. Looked like fish out of water. Didn't have a clue what he was doing.

Then again, Erick Silva isn't exactly a world beater.

Maia thoroughly embarrassed him on the ground. Looked like fish out of water. Didn't have a clue what he was doing.

Erick Silva is a world beater...in the first 3 minutes atleast. His skills are insane, his fight IQ is what holds him back, the Matt Brown fight could have arguably been stopped, atleast in the sense that I've seen plenty of fights get stopped for less.

Maia has always been a monster on the matt, no surprises there. It would have been shocking if Magny had anything for him there.

He survived for a while. I think you're underestimating Maia. Granted he made Magny look bad, but that doesn't mean Magny is bad.

Four day camp?...Gotta go with Erick Silva he can defeat anyone who isn't in the top ten.

Lasted more than a round, which is all one needs against Silva, and Silva's no Maia on the ground anyway. If anything, getting rocked by Lim Hyun-Gyu is more worrisome, though I'm not convinced Silva is any more dangerous than Lim.

He survived for a while. I think you're underestimating Maia. Granted he made Magny look bad, but that doesn't mean Magny is bad.

Magny got submitted in devastating fashion against sergio moraes.

Magny's glaring weakness is his ground game. If Erick Silva can keep top position, he should win. Otherwise it's a kickboxing match and a toss up...

Erick Silva is a world beater...in the first 3 minutes atleast. His skills are insane, his fight IQ is what holds him back, the Matt Brown fight could have arguably been stopped, atleast in the sense that I've seen plenty of fights get stopped for less.

Also Silva has some mean just jitsu. Bad fight for magny, but respect for fighting again so soom

Silva isn't Maia. Magny takes this.

If he gets through the first round.

This is something I never got.. Silva has the skills to go past one round.. Beat fitches ass in round 2, dropped Brown in the second.. It isn't that cut and dry pal.

This man is a real fighter. This will be his 4th fight this year. He had 5 last year and tied the record for most fights in a year. He could easily get one (or two more on an injury replacement again) this year after this fight.

Mad respect.

Silva with a gastank could be champ, however I believe a gas tank is only trainable to a certain degree.

Lasted more than a round, which is all one needs against Silva, and Silva's no Maia on the ground anyway. If anything, getting rocked by Lim Hyun-Gyu is more worrisome, though I'm not convinced Silva is any more dangerous than Lim.

sliva has an explosive submission game and magny submission defense isn't the best so

Back