Magnesium

tuco1808

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy some Magnesium supplements. Just wondering what type people recommend. Magnesium Oxide apparently has low absorption while Magnesium Citrate has good absorption but contain much less magnesium. Anyone have a preference?

It's something that most people are depleted in. I have fatigue and arrythmias which Magnesium is also supoosed to help. Also it is good for DNA repair.

Why do you have fatigue though? This can be caused for a variety of reasons. Mine was a result of hypothyroidism that went undiagnosed for 4 years nearly. Simply adding magnesium may not necessarily get at the root cause or fix it.

No it may not. But it will help with dna repair

Not a helpful post, but I should add that magnesium made me shit like no tomorrow.

I will leave now.

Not a helpful post, but I should add that magnesium made me shit like no tomorrow.

I will leave now.

Well, it could be a helpful post. I've been taking magnesium for a couple of years to regulate my bowel. I've got the dosage right now so I shit like there is a tomorrow....a tomorrow where i take dump in the morning.

Well, it could be a helpful post. I've been taking magnesium for a couple of years to regulate my bowel. I've got the dosage right now so I shit like there is a tomorrow....a tomorrow where i take dump in the morning.
Legit.

If you don't mind me asking, is this an issue more fiber couldn't regulate?

Legit.

If you don't mind me asking, is this an issue more fiber couldn't regulate?

Yeah, if you're not shitting right, taking in lots of fibre is like putting a load of celery down a clogged drain. Magnesium draws water into your stool and makes you poop with ease.

Im using magnesium oil for a while now, cant really find any satisfying research on if its legit or not ( if you absorb it through the skin).. feel like i sleep better when i use it..

Magnesium is one of the few micronutrients that I actually FEEL a difference when I take it. No restless legs, no twitchy muscles at all, only deep sleep and sometimes funky dreams. Statistically, more people are deficient in magnesium than any other micronutrient.

I get mine from raw chocolate powder that I mix with water.

It's bitter as fuck but I feel great after

No it may not. But it will help with dna repair

DNA Repair?

Boom!

Instant DNA Repair!

528Hz

[YT]zDJcVpW-3YI[/YT]

That'll be 29.99 to Phanuel DNA Repair - I accept Paypal when ever you are ready to pay.

Thank you for your order.

I've been using Magnesium Glycinate for about 2 years now, and it has been a huge difference maker for me with regard to keeping my muscles looser. I've never had any gastrointestinal issues from taking it, and it has a calming effect too; I take 200mg every evening about an hour before I go to bed.

What dosages are most of you guys using? I just started taking taking 950mg/day (800mg chelate and 150mg theonate).

I'm in the middle of a body transformation program, and intend to ramp up to 4g/day for a couple of months, pending fatty acid test analysis and results.

I'm looking to buy some Magnesium supplements. Just wondering what type people recommend. Magnesium Oxide apparently has low absorption while Magnesium Citrate has good absorption but contain much less magnesium. Anyone have a preference?

Magnesium Citrate is the most powerful laxative I've ever taken. I wouldn't take it as a supplement for non poop related reasons.

What dosages are most of you guys using? I just started taking taking 950mg/day (800mg chelate and 150mg theonate).

I'm in the middle of a body transformation program, and intend to ramp up to 4g/day for a couple of months, pending fatty acid test analysis and results.

What is your rationale for going on so high a dosage? Personally, I take no more than 600mg elemental, unless I've had a ridiculously hard training session followed by bottles of moonshine.

Anyway, I'm a huge advocate for magnesium, so whatever you discover on 4g/day is interesting to me.

definitely recommend checking out magnesium oil transdermally. both types of pill ive tried have given me diarrhoea

mag oil stings a little when applied but kind of in a good way

Back