Magnesium

DNA Repair?

Boom!

Instant DNA Repair!

528Hz

[YT]zDJcVpW-3YI[/YT]

That'll be 29.99 to Phanuel DNA Repair - I accept Paypal when ever you are ready to pay.

Thank you for your order.

Wow thank you for posting something that really works !!!!

Im using magnesium oil for a while now, cant really find any satisfying research on if its legit or not ( if you absorb it through the skin).. feel like i sleep better when i use it..

makes sense considering the 'M' in ZMA products. However, a lot of ZMA products contain melatonin also maybe this is just part of the typical "stacking up" supplement companies do. Like adding 12 stimulants to a pre-workout when you were fine with just one stimulant if you even need any, seems most people around here don't care for pre-workouts.

Magnesium is one of the few micronutrients that I actually FEEL a difference when I take it. No restless legs, no twitchy muscles at all, only deep sleep and sometimes funky dreams. Statistically, more people are deficient in magnesium than any other micronutrient.

As mentioned in my other post about the sleeping component of magnesium, the short amount of time I did take a ZMA product I had the most bizarre dreams I can recall in recent memory.

However, sorry to not keep with the trend of the thread, I did not notice a huge difference in the pooping department.

Im using magnesium oil for a while now, cant really find any satisfying research on if its legit or not ( if you absorb it through the skin).. feel like i sleep better when i use it..

for any of you interested in the efficacy of transdermal application (through the skin)

http://www.cnelm.com/NutritionPractitioner/Issues/Issue_11_1/Articles/7 Transdermal Mg revised2.pdf

essentially they got a (admittedly small) sample of people using mag oil transdermally for 12 weeks and noted cellular magnesium level increases in each patient (note the percentages), and measured against suggested levels/averages

(p 4-5)
Results
Mineral analysis pre-treatment indicated that 7 of the 9 patients enrolled had low cellular magnesium levels as predicted by our epidemiological analysis. After transdermal applications for 12 weeks all patients except one had a significant increase in cellular magnesium ranging from 2% to 262%. One patient ceased application prematurely, three weeks before final analysis. Overall an average increase of 59.7% was seen. See Table 2.

Screenshot_2.jpg

additionally, the paper then relates this finding to the lack of bioavailability in taking mag orally (cramps, the shits, poor absorption rates):

(p 4)
Transdermal application
Traditional methods of administering medicine such as tablets or capsules have to pass through the stomach and unfortunately the action of stomach acids and digestive enzymes often reduces uptake and bioavailability so significantly that very little may actually reach the bloodstream. Bypassing the stomach and liver means a much greater percentage of the active ingredient goes straight into the bloodstream where it’s needed. In many cases, transdermal methods are used to help avoid potential side effects such as stomach upset or drowsiness.9

The full potential for transdermal medicine has not been utilised to any great extent by modern allopathic medicine though it has been practiced for thousands of years in hot springs around the world. It has been reported that the traditional method of introducing magnesium to the body through oral supplements is substantially less effective than the transdermal route10, but plays an even more critical role in applications to soft tissue. Transdermal delivery allows for the liver and stomach to be bypassed, which translates into a much greater percentage of the active ingredient reaching the bloodstream, and more specifically to the site of application.

obviously it's not conclusive, so take what you want from it. but i definitely feel that mag oil is absorbed nicely. and i also don't get a bad stomach.

I take 450 mg of mag citrate every night before bed. Definitely helps with restless legs. I take it primarily as a co factor for vitamin D.

Zinc and magnesium give me raging morning wood.

Back