Elections MAGAs are a funny bunch

Elon's been hitting that lately. Made 151 tweets the day Biden dropped out. 100+ is regular for him now. Plus he makes close to 500 likes in a day.

And that's not counting the alter egos he uses, like Adrian Dittmann.
Working hard on Twitter the way he demands of his workers. I wonder if they're also getting those monetary benefits for basically just living to work. I used to work crazy hours too, to the point there was only time for sleep, but would double or triple my pay.

Stay that way.. Its always good to hear the other side. Peeps mute peeps to get the funnel of thought they want.
Nah, dude, there are some here who are just too fucking useless to be tempted to waste time on. Mind you, the majority of my ignore list ends up banned eventually.

Making a response thread on a karate forum because some people cancelled their Netflix subscriptions is certainly a choice.

<6>

I guess silencing your sister jefferz hit a nerve huh?
Aka Marine core
Corps*
Who got rejected?? Since you know my whole tenure.... tell me exactly how my military career went and how I was "rejected". Good luuuuck replying to this without painting yourself into a corner.
can’t get
You are horribly wrong. But since you are just a faceless anonymous nobody its convenient to type that on your keyboard since it matters little to anyone. In your mind it'll go down as a win since it made you feel good about yourself as you typed it.
American women
Also this isn't the 80s anymore. No longer an accomplishment. No longer are American women on the pedestal they used to be.
has to go to foreign countries lmao
Says the guy (girl?) that done nothing with his/her life (let alone compared to me). "lmao"

Last edited:
Good to see you making friends around here cuffs..
Replied to the wrong person on this one.
So the average sherdogger?... do better imo
Average sherdogger has never competed in anything (let alone a combat sport), doesn't have a passport, and the rest of that idea.... just no... COOL joke though.
He was hoping to impress... sadly... its still below par for most of SD... especially the plats...
Wrong again. Proved someone wrong. Which was pretty easy.

Last edited:
“I was undefeated in jiu-jitsu 2 years ago”
Only lost once in 2023. Went 2-0 in Chicago back in June. Nice they though. Not that I need to correct a keyboard jockey though.
is a strange flex
Coming from a guy (girl?) that nothing going for him/her other than keyboard shittery.

Last edited:
Making a response thread on a karate forum because some people cancelled their Netflix subscriptions is certainly a choice.

<6>

Its not as funny as MAGA buying beer to shoot at.. flushing their Gillette down the toilet, or burning their Nike clothes.

Maybe if they put Netflix on their TV and then shot it with guns? Much like Trumps chances, the boycott game is slipping a bit.

Only lost once in 2023. Went 2-0 in Chicago back in June. Nice they though. Not that I need to correct a keyboard jockey though
I’d be happy to give you some hespect if this actually means anything. What belt? What age bracket? How many guys in your brackets? Were they regional events or local shows?

Ps. Im awful at jits. Almost won a fight with it and ironically I probably would of had I made more time for it in my training schedule

Why are you all so obsessed with politics and attacking each other over a karate forum?

Strange people.

A guy who I regularly play golf with is a huge Trump supporter. I used to be able to bust his balls about Trump, but he started screaming in a Hooters after a round of golf when I was making fun of Trump. The other 2 guys in our foursome was like WTF, calm down dude. I was also like calm down, because I was afraid, we would get kicked out before the food arrived. Since that day, we have not talked politics. I would still do anything for him, but that outburst told me to leave the politics alone and we both agreed it would be better. All our favorite pro and college teams differ, so we can bust each other balls about that, but after that day, can no longer do politics. Quite sad really.
These Grown men are literally in love with Blumpf

Back