Social Madonna is a real piece of work.

madonna: how dare you not absolutely love me

Madonna is just jealous of the fan's ability to sit down. With her new ass Madonna can no longer sit down without the ass exploding

Dv7vwY5UUAEyIxL.jpg
<Huh2>

it amazes me how people still support her. she openly shows contempt for her fans, and does so quite often. she literally said when fans were heckling her for showing up 2 hours late to fuck off if they didn't like it. she deliberately comes on several hours late just because. yet people line up to give her money when she openly hates them. weird

Woman has obviously lost it, but yeah, in this instance she was obviously just interacting with the crowd, didn't realise this person was in a wheelchair, made a mistake, acknowledged it, apologised and moved on.

LOL at getting upset over that.
LOL @DiddlyDoodly getting sensitive to everyone saying it's not that big of a deal.

Last edited:
You guys are some fruity bunch raging about something Madonna said once.

Not a fan, but, come one.... This is an obvious mess up with no real lasting consequences. Did something off, acknowledged it, and moved on. I honestly don't see what the big fuss is about.

This she continue to berate the fan after she realized they were in a wheel chair? If so, that’s shitty. If not, honest mistake. Shows she cares if her fans are enjoying themselves.

I mean. TS probably has no issues that trump made fun of a disabled reporter among other things. But ts has a problem with Madonna.

Now you can TDs blah blah. I

You would think that with a net worth of 800 million dollars that she could buy some class.

Something like this happened to me back in college. I was in a class and during the lecture the lecturer pauses and looks to me to say "why do you always look at me like that?" and I had to tell him its because I had cataracts and thus was sensitive to light so I unconsciously squint all the time. He seemed to feel bad which made me feel good, fuck that guy.

Back