Social Madonna is a real piece of work.

But who calls out ONE person for sitting down? Jesus Fuck, I've been to dozens of concerts where lots of of people were sitting, and no one stopped the show and pointed anyone out.

I figured that there would be a couple weirdos who would defend this trashy woman.
That's a good point. I've been to countless concerts, and never witnessed an act calling out an individual for not being into it. Closest I saw was "Beck" on the "Midnight Vultures" tour, who was actually genuinely concerned that the crowd wasn't into the songs and presentation, because we were all just kind of grooving to it and watching the spectacle, but not making a lot of noise. He stopped the show for a minute and asked the crowd if they were digging it, and everyone cheered, and he moved on.

To point at a single person seemingly not celebrating your "artistic genius", takes one hell of an insecure person to even consider doing it. I can almost guarantee she spends all day on social media getting triggered by comments about her, and looked at this person as "one of them". She should just be happy that the gate is sold out for her old ass.

I imagine that you look like this.

maxresdefault.jpg
Your feels, were they touched for the very first time?

Why do you care sir?
Is that your kid in the wheelchair?

Are you somehow saving the world with your outrage?

So we should never talk about anyone with a platform ever doing anything stupid again?

That's a great stance to take.

So we should never talk about anyone with a platform ever doing anything stupid again?

That's a great stance to take.
Yes, because you bitchin about is going to change anything.
Its people like you talking about people like her that keep them in the spotlight.

People are far too concerned about what celebrities are doing instead of concentrating your own shit.

If people stop talking about them ..they go away.
You, and people like you are the reason they still have "the platform" they do.

Have fun on your pointless little crusade sir.

Yes, because you bitchin about is going to change anything.
Its people like you talking about people like her that keep them in the spotlight.

People are far too concerned about what celebrities are doing instead of concentrating your own shit.

If people stop talking about them ..they go away.
You, and people like you are the reason they still have "the platform" they do.

Have fun on your pointless little crusade sir.

People like me? I didn't even know this bitch was still touring until I seen this clip being shared.

What crusade am I on? Sharing what a piece of shit that she is?

Why are you so triggered over her being exposed as an entitled asshole?

Jesus Christ, most of the threads in the Mayberry Lounge are about what celebrities are doing.

People like me? I didn't even know this bitch was still touring until I seen this clip being shared.

What crusade am I on? Sharing what a piece of shit that she is?

Why are you so triggered over her being exposed as an entitled asshole?

She's been exposed as entitled asshole by this? Lol.
Ok sir, have at it, but she's always been an entitled asshole.....who fuckin cares.?

She's getting old yo!

When I saw the headline I thought it was about all the work she had done.
Now I am just meh about the whole thing.
I can't get outrage over this.

I am more upset about me coffee not being dark roasted. Why did I not buy dark roasted??

When I saw the headline I thought it was about all the work she had done.
Now I am just meh about the whole thing.
I can't get outrage over this.

I am more upset about me coffee not being dark roasted. Why did I not buy dark roasted??
Roast it some more in the oven yo!

Reactions: lsa
Is a real piece of work better or worse than a real piece of shit?

Back