Made a Promo of Tyron Woodley for UFC 228

Nice promo, TS.

I like Woodley too. He’s laid a few stinkers lately, but he still takes heads off. He and still is a very interesting matchup. I believe it will be a good fight either way and get Woodley some respect back. Win or lose.
Yeah for some reason I feel like it will be a great fight. Hoping thats not just because I really like Woodley, haha.

Me when I heard Strange Fruit.

<6>

Pretty good video dude!

I know I am in the minority here but I really like Woodley, he is a great guy and an incredibly skilled fighter. He has had some great fights and some not so great ones recently but he always has the chance to make a fight exciting.

This promo highlights some of his best moments and hopefully captures his persona a bit.
Let me know what you think of the promo and whether or not he will get the W against Till!

Woodley's an elite fighter who knows how to win and can demonstrate it in a variety of ways. The ko power is always an underlying threat and he also knows how to win decisions. I like him too and always watch his fights. He's smart in that he takes on new challenges at diversifying, like broadcasting and acting, and improves as he continues. I like your promo. The song Strange Fruit works well. Till was excellent coming up, really exciting to watch. But he seems to have hit a crossroads, where he's having more difficulty making weight & keeping his personal shit together. He's about to face significantly tougher competition. I expect Woodley will get the win.

Great promo all around. Short and sweet. Good song choice. Great highlights. Thanks for posting.

Tyrun's promo

CIubsq7.gif
Mix in a couple of huge right hands and this covers it .

Superb video. Keep it up bruh.

Woodley has always been a great guy for me, I never disliked anyone. That said, I'm fan of Till as well and Covington and RDA and Thompson and Lawler and Maia and McGregor, etc.
So you are a fan on everyone? haha. Thanks for the kind words.

Woodley is the main reason I stopped buying PPVs after buying nearly every single one for a decade.
That boring race baiting manlet, plus the WMMA bullshit... got me disenfranchised from actually spending $ on stuff that was only worth watching some of the time.
Fuck Woodley (for now, I’m open to change my mind again though)

he doesnt have to finish him, just actually fight him
True but he fought Wonderboy in that first fight but everyone seems to forgot because of the past two. He can definitely put on a great performance.

Woodley's an elite fighter who knows how to win and can demonstrate it in a variety of ways. The ko power is always an underlying threat and he also knows how to win decisions. I like him too and always watch his fights. He's smart in that he takes on new challenges at diversifying, like broadcasting and acting, and improves as he continues. I like your promo. The song Strange Fruit works well. Till was excellent coming up, really exciting to watch. But he seems to have hit a crossroads, where he's having more difficulty making weight & keeping his personal shit together. He's about to face significantly tougher competition. I expect Woodley will get the win.
Agree with basically everything you said. Till should have been given another challenge before Woodley I think. Cheers for the feedback, should be a good fight!

Woodley is the main reason I stopped buying PPVs after buying nearly every single one for a decade.
That boring race baiting manlet, plus the WMMA bullshit... got me disenfranchised from actually spending $ on stuff that was only worth watching some of the time.
Fuck Woodley (for now, I’m open to change my mind again though)
There have been some great WMMA fights, surely you dont think all are bad?

I know I am in the minority here but I really like Woodley, he is a great guy and an incredibly skilled fighter. He has had some great fights and some not so great ones recently but he always has the chance to make a fight exciting.

This promo highlights some of his best moments and hopefully captures his persona a bit.
Let me know what you think of the promo and whether or not he will get the W against Till!

Good vid. Any form of Strange Fruit gives me chills.

Some are good. It’s still garbage product that is taking the spot of an actual fight.
Put that shit in its own league or just on the prelims.

There have been some great WMMA fights, surely you dont think all are bad?

Editing was good.

giphy.gif

Back