Made a Promo of Tyron Woodley for UFC 228

avillafilms

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score

I know I am in the minority here but I really like Woodley, he is a great guy and an incredibly skilled fighter. He has had some great fights and some not so great ones recently but he always has the chance to make a fight exciting.

This promo highlights some of his best moments and hopefully captures his persona a bit.
Let me know what you think of the promo and whether or not he will get the W against Till!

He’s shooting to break a new record, one he already holds.

Least strikes thrown in a title fight against Maia, he’s coming to break that record again and put fans to sleep son!

Have insomnia? No problem UFC is here for you with TWONT Woodley!

Don’t miss on your opportunity for him to stand around and put you to sleep, only on PPV!!!

giphy.gif

I wrote a poem about Woodley too. So with this video you made and my poem, no way he loses.

Nice video by the way, short and sweet. Cool track.

I know I am in the minority here but I really like Woodley, he is a great guy and an incredibly skilled fighter. He has had some great fights and some not so great ones recently but he always has the chance to make a fight exciting.

This promo highlights some of his best moments and hopefully captures his persona a bit.
Let me know what you think of the promo and whether or not he will get the W against Till!

Nice, short and sweet with a lot of breathing room. I imagin thats just the kind of music Twood listnes to during hes workouts also. Great job!

Least strikes thrown in a title fight against Maia, he’s coming to break that record again and put fans to sleep son!

Don’t miss on your opportunity for him to stand around and put you to sleep, only on PPV!!!

The first hater appeared!

Tell me how many strikes Maia thrown in that fight.

sB6giSr.gif

Unless Woodley finsihes Till he will not get any respect around these parks.

Nice Editing!

Till is a striker, I am sure there will be many more strikes thrown. Although Wonderboy was a striker too, hopefully it doesn't turn out like their second fight.

Man those fights with Wonderboy and Maia really did ruin Tyron's reputation.

I think Tyron wins some fans back with a brutal KO over Till.

I wrote a poem about Woodley too. So with this video you made and my poem, no way he loses.

Nice video by the way, short and sweet. Cool track.
There is literally no possible way for him to lose now. Put the house on it boys!

Till is a striker, I am sure there will be many more strikes thrown. Although Wonderboy was a striker too, hopefully it doesn't turn out like their second fight.

We all know Wonderboy's style by now. He uses his footwork and movement to never get hit instead of opening up offense on his opponent with it. This leads to very boring fights. I can't believe people say Woodley's the most boring fighter when it's obviously Wonderboy.

I like woodley also... hes good. will be champ for a long time unless he loses

We all know Wonderboy's style by now. He uses his footwork and movement to never get hit instead of opening up offense on his opponent with it. This leads to very boring fights. I can't believe people say Woodley's the most boring fighter when it's obviously Wonderboy.
the only action in those fights was from woodley. wonderboy fights are hard to watch.

I added a woodley paragraph in my woodley diary so..

Hope till loses man or misses weight. Either would be great.

Nice vid (Strange Fruit intro is an interesting choice). Hope Woodley wins.

Weird seeing Tyron promoted

Unless Woodley finsihes Till he will not get any respect around these parks.
Most people have couldn't care less about him at the moment. He definitely needs an impressive win to get the people back on his side. Hope he can do it!

Back