Madden 19: Meta-City

<{anton}>

I use nothing but skins on MUT except I have Sean Taylor Champ Bailey. Lol all the GOATs.

That said, in reality bell will be gone next year and AB will be 31 then. He's starting to get into his old man years. Skins are young at every position except for QB.

I hate the redskins because I'm a cowboys fan, but it sucks that you guys lost guice already.. that dude was a sleeper and is going to be a hell of a runningback, I always hate when talented rookies miss their entire first year due to injuries.

I'm just glad it's back on PC. And boy, does it look pretty!

atfiR6i.jpg

FORM5Ug.jpg

ikbTV6A.jpg

Wow... The framerate on all of the players really makes it shine as on the consoles they can get a tad choppy. I'm a console gamer as it's just more convenient for me, but this really makes me jealous.

Sports games and EA Access is a big reason for why I stuck with an Xbox, but if EA starts throwing out all of the other sports titles and put them on Origin Access I'm definitely doing a PC build. NHL, Madden, MLB, UFC, PGA, and Fight Nigh games on Ultra with Mods would be insane.

I hate the redskins because I'm a cowboys fan, but it sucks that you guys lost guice already.. that dude was a sleeper and is going to be a hell of a runningback, I always hate when talented rookies miss their entire first year due to injuries.

Yeah, its fucking rough. He's a good guy too. We haven't had a good RB since Clinton Portis. So when he went down it was like getting punched in the gut. I keep him on my MUT just cause I wanna run plays with him.

As a PC gamer I was super happy that Madden was coming back to PC.

It definitely has it's flaws though physics wise. I really am sick of throwing a pass to a WR and the other team's DB who is covering a guy 15 yards away can react to a pass within a few milliseconds and make a spectacular jump and deflect the pass with one hand. Also the time it takes a QB to release the ball under duress is absurd.

As a PC gamer I was super happy that Madden was coming back to PC.

It definitely has it's flaws though physics wise. I really am sick of throwing a pass to a WR and the other team's DB who is covering a guy 15 yards away can react to a pass within a few milliseconds and make a spectacular jump and deflect the pass with one hand. Also the time it takes a QB to release the ball under duress is absurd.

A level athletes do that bruh.

Got a 91 Ryan Kerrigan a couple of days ago. He gets off the line with perfects every time and I dont even have to press anything. Dude is a fucking beast.

Also ended up getting Doyle and Gersham elites for my 2nd and 3rd TE slot. I've started to focus on strictly running the ball and controlling the game online. Those two TEs are very cheap with high RBK. Can't beat em.

My girl goes to work at 630 Central, so I will hop on around then.

Word, can't wait. Lol, I'm gonna play you with the Skins first game but their RB core ain't shit so i'll probably hop over to someone like AZ after the first game if I cant get my run game going lol.

That said.. it annoys me how when you are the ball carrier if you don't have the "turbo"/sprint button down you are ALWAYS jump cutting when you change direction... have gotten shell-lacked by defenders because I wanted a smooth change of direction instead of a stop and go jump cut.

That said.. it annoys me how when you are the ball carrier if you don't have the "turbo"/sprint button down you are ALWAYS jump cutting when you change direction... have gotten shell-lacked by defenders because I wanted a smooth change of direction instead of a stop and go jump cut.

You jump cut if you hit sprint right after a change of direction too. You have to have it held down, but then again if you are behind the line of scrimmage and touch turbo, the ai goes into red alert and blocks get shed right away.

You jump cut if you hit sprint right after a change of direction too. You have to have it held down, but then again if you are behind the line of scrimmage and touch turbo, the ai goes into red alert and blocks get shed right away.
It's the only thing that really frustrates me in the time I played the trial from EA Access.

Don't think I'll buy it but will DL it when it becomes free on EA Access as right now Madden 18 is more than enough for me.

It's the only thing that really frustrates me in the time I played the trial from EA Access.

Don't think I'll buy it but will DL it when it becomes free on EA Access as right now Madden 18 is more than enough for me.

Unless you are big franchise or MUT player you aren't really missing out. Other than the player movement mechanics and graphic improvements, there isn't much different in 19 outside of those two modes.

Unless you are big franchise or MUT player you aren't really missing out. Other than the player movement mechanics and graphic improvements, there isn't much different in 19 outside of those two modes.
Franchise/connected Careers is literally the only mode I play but I do it solely offline.

Word, can't wait. Lol, I'm gonna play you with the Skins first game but their RB core ain't shit so i'll probably hop over to someone like AZ after the first game if I cant get my run game going lol.

Shit I forgot I have dart league tonight. My partner and I have been throwing like trash lately though so I shouldn't be there long lol. I am still down but it will be later. I will see if you are on when I get back

Back