Madden 19: Meta-City

Shit I forgot I have dart league tonight. My partner and I have been throwing like trash lately though so I shouldn't be there long lol. I am still down but it will be later. I will see if you are on when I get back

All good. I gotta do some studying for the IT job im trying to land anyways. Shoot me a PM on here if I'm not on.

It definitely has it's flaws though physics wise. I really am sick of throwing a pass to a WR and the other team's DB who is covering a guy 15 yards away can react to a pass within a few milliseconds and make a spectacular jump and deflect the pass with one hand. Also the time it takes a QB to release the ball under duress is absurd.
I feel you man, the passing game can be BRUTAL, especially if you aren't extremely careful about where you throw the ball. Linebackers can also have insanely fast reactions. Sometimes it feels like playing against cyborgs.

I feel you man, the passing game can be BRUTAL, especially if you aren't extremely careful about where you throw the ball. Linebackers can also have insanely fast reactions. Sometimes it feels like playing against cyborgs.

LB defense on slant routes is waaay over powered.

LB defense on slant routes is waaay over powered.

Well not even that. I don't like throwing down the middle on a dagger route against them. They're straight up snipers.

Yes anything over the middle can be dangerous

Right now on my Mut I got Telvin Smith, Zach Brown, and kerrigan in there. Hell I don't gotta play as them and they'll get me picks lol. I fucking love it when it's my lbs

@Thunderchild, good games last night. My jimmies were rustled with how Brown was just blowing the top off of my defense. We need to start a sherdog franchise on there and fill out the entire league. They have online franchise modes.

I need to get the final version of Sean Taylor since they've made changing to the hit stick formula. I think his hit power is like 93 LOL. Gonna be getting those fumbles.

@Thunderchild, good games last night. My jimmies were rustled with how Brown was just blowing the top off of my defense. We need to start a sherdog franchise on there and fill out the entire league. They have online franchise modes.

You had me locked down with the Jags though

Back