Mad Moose vs. Domestic Dragon: Who Wins the Mousasi-Machida Rematch in 2016?

Mad Moose vs. Domestic Dragon II in the USA

• Total voters
A

AronaBeatsJones

15-Year-Old Boy Machida (Brazil):

mmv6o5.jpg

Domestic Dragon (USA):

mhg1i0.jpg

---

4udu6b.gif

Credit to @GrAtl and @dogen for the images.

This would no longer be a fair fight. The UFC would not be stupid enough to book this matchup again so why make this thread?

why do you say that?
You are an idiot if you don't see the writing on the wall after Machida's second loss. Mousasi would tear him apart methodically just like Leites.

Mad Moose should've just let that fight rest; just when everybody forgot about it he just had to bring it up again. Let him fight Whittaker after he murkes Natal. Beating Machida isn't going to do shit for him if he wants a title shot. Sure, if he wants a bigger paycheck, then yes.

Chida is getting too late in his career to deal with someone with striking like Moose. Like Anderson, he's not the type of fighter to fair well with degrading reflexes and speed.

Whichever guy won most recently. Sure Machida just lost to the current champ and uber-Yoel, but Mousasi just beat Thales Leites.

I'd bet on moose for the rematch. Machida has taken some awful beatings.

You are an idiot if you don't see the writing on the wall after Machida's second loss. Mousasi would tear him apart methodically just like Leites.

woah I was just asking an honest question there.

Hopefully Machida would come in with the body composition of Hoy Nelson, with a scraggly, patchy beard, graying hair...and still beat the hell out of Mousasi. The salt content on Sherdog would be legendary. Wood enjoy.

Moose seems in the right state of mind, and it's not a good news for his future opponent.

I would pick him against Cheetah right now.

Machida with ease. Maybe we should put mousasi against someone more in his leauge.

Perhaps Sam Avely, C.B dollaway or Bamgboose would be a winnable fight for him. but I wouldn't bet on it.

I really enjoyed watching Machida get his shit pushed in twice in a row. I wouldn't mind watching Moose take his soul, make it happen UFC.

Hall kod him. Jacare subbed him. Machida shut him out 5-0.

Mousasi sucks

Those Brazilians seems to be popping a lot of shit. If Machida had Silva in his name, like Anderson/Bigfoot/Wanderlei, I bet he would've been caught by now. They do extra testing on Silva's (even in Brazil).

This is one dumbass comment. This aint Connor you are talking about. The UFC really does not care if guys like Machida, Rashad, Henderson or big stars a few years ago lose now. I also dont see Mousasi tearing him apart. It was obvious Machida beat Moose back then and I wouldnt be surprise if he did it again.

I really enjoyed watching Machida get his shit pushed in twice in a row. I wouldn't mind watching Moose take his soul, make it happen UFC.

Are you ignorant? Its obvious you spend enough time on Sherdog to know Machida is facing Dan, so how the fuck is Silva going to make Machida vs Mousasi happen?

Are you ignorant? Its obvious you spend enough time on Sherdog to know Machida is facing Dan, so how the fuck is Silva going to make Machida vs Mousasi happen?
No Shit Sherlock. Maybe after fighting Dan, Greasechida can get his ass whooped. Don't be mad bitch.

Back