Mad Moose vs. Domestic Dragon: Who Wins the Mousasi-Machida Rematch in 2016?

Mad Moose vs. Domestic Dragon II in the USA

• Total voters
No Shit Sherlock. Maybe after fighting Dan, Greasechida can get his ass whooped. Don't be mad bitch.

Nice YellowCard also, have no clue wtf any mod would ever decide to give it to you seeing how mild manner and insightful you are here, :D

I love Mousasi and all but my boy Machida will destroy him and crush his confidence.

Definitely Mous. Sheeit, old man Hendo may even KO Machida this time around. But I expect another SD for either...

Machida got wrecked by Luke and beat to a pulp by a Jesus freak. Moosasi ate a really good kick to the chin, not that bad of an ass whooping.

That just means Mousasi would lose even faster to luke and Jesus freak right? Also Mousasi got destroyed by Ronaldo AND lost to Machida 5-0.

UnimportantQualifiedAlbatross.gif

Machida with ease. Maybe we should put mousasi against someone more in his leauge.

Perhaps Sam Avely, C.B dollaway or Bamgboose would be a winnable fight for him. but I wouldn't bet on it.
lol gold

Machida is done folks. Finito. Put a damn fork up his ass. Call it a career. Moose is just getting started and has many years in the top five waiting for him.

Machida is done folks. Finito. Put a damn fork up his ass. Call it a career. Moose is just getting started and has many years in the top five waiting for him.

Maybe machida is done, but he can still beat mousasi. he's just not elite.

You are an idiot if you don't see the writing on the wall after Machida's second loss. Mousasi would tear him apart methodically just like Leites.

By tear you out sparr right?

I think Machida can still beat him,but not as impressively as before,and because of that Mousasi has a good chance to win.

Depends how Machida does against Hendo.
I think after the top 4,Machida is the best MW.
But if he can't finish old man Dan in one round,then I'll put him much lower.

He's still the same Moose that Hall nearly caught in a sub and KO'd dead in the second round. Same guy Jacare ran through like he was fighting his kid cousin.

Moose is talented and well rounded but he's not elite. Machida should get past him again.

Back