Too soon?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
46517029_1976812615741590_5203054421826600960_n.jpg

Two months shy of giving birth, Mackenzie Dern eyes October UFC return

“I’m sure I’ll still fight this year, I just don’t know the month. I want October so I can get ready as soon as possible. I wanted to fight in the ADCC, but I feel bad asking them now, with the baby still in my belly and all. The tournament will be here in California, in September. We have to see if I’ll have a normal birth or a cesarean one, but my doctors told me I could fight. I almost didn’t gain any weight, my doctor even wants me to put on more weight. This baby got me more motivated than ever.”

. . .

“When people say you can’t, that’s when you want to prove the opposite. They say the kid will take part of my time, but it only motivates me more. You don’t retire just because you’re a mom. It’s about your will. I think I got that from my dad, I grew up watching him fight. I never saw someone quit fighting because they became a parent. Kyra Gracie stopped, but that was her choice. I never thought I would have a kid and then retire. I always pictured in my mind that my kids would watch me fight.”

tumblr_p9ivhkUGWU1rvcjd7o1_500.gif

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/3/...-birth-pregnant-fight-october-womens-mma-news

Maybe they'll keep 145 around for her

With engorged mammaries?

She has enough trouble making weight as it is!

What are the odds on her missing weight upon her return?

Sign Gabi Garcia for her return fight

Somebody alert the interpreter so he can get it on his calendar.

Her boobs will double in size, no way she's make that weight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back