Machida toyed with Mousasi

I remember all these weird Moose die-hards swearing he was gonna steamroll machida and end up the mw GOAT... <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Machida outclassed him totally and completely. It looked like a kid sparring with his coach.

Moose is a solid fighter, but the only consistent thing about his game was choking against high level opposition.

His notable wins were against Kyataro who has took the fight two weeks after getting battered by Schilt and past his prime semi retired Musashi.

Lets not go waving the k-1 fight thing around with out any context.

I was responding to “poor everywhere else” No context was needed, just pointing out how foolish the comment was.

Machida’s last dominating performance.

Machida on those Brazilian supplements.

Lyoto had his way with Gergard and beat him up good. Too bad Machida got old.

ufc_2824124b.jpg

Lyoto_Machida_vs._Gegard_Mousasi_3.gif

lyoto-machida-kicks-gegard-mousasi-at-ufc-fight-night.jpg

Lyoto_Machida_vs._Gegard_Mousasi_4.gif
Lol @ "got old".

I remember all these weird Moose die-hards swearing he was gonna steamroll machida and end up the mw GOAT... <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Machida outclassed him totally and completely. It looked like a kid sparring with his coach.

Moose is a solid fighter, but the only consistent thing about his game was choking against high level opposition.
Please- what fight were you watching?
Moose outstruck him 66-37 in a close fight where ,imho, machida,pulled it out in fifth and he pretty much was backpedaling most of fight from mousasi....gegard also coming off acl- tears and first fight back at 185 in quite sometime.Also - machida was caught cheating or something on top.

Go back and watch fight with mute button so you dont have to hear stann (or who ever) yell " machida just exploded on Gegard multiple times- it happened twice and Gegard walked through it like eating a flapkack)

Machida was all kinds of shredded back then. Hurr durr natty honorable samurai warrior my ass. A cheat just like most other guys from his era.

Lyoto was like 8 years older than him and stil he gets humiliated. Imagine what a 2009 machida could have done to him.

#waiting for mousasi fanboys excuses
How do you get humiliated by outstriking your opponent (and by a decent margin) and chasing him the whole fight.
??????????

I love this place

How do you get humiliated by outstriking your opponent (and by a decent margin) and chasing him the whole fight.
??????????

I love this place
Gifs of mousasi outstriking machida please?

Please- what fight were you watching?
Moose outstruck him 66-37 in a close fight where ,imho, machida,pulled it out in fifth and he pretty much was backpedaling most of fight from mousasi....gegard also coming off acl- tears and first fight back at 185 in quite sometime.Also - machida was caught cheating or something on top.

Go back and watch fight with mute button so you dont have to hear stann (or who ever) yell " machida just exploded on Gegard multiple times- it happened twice and Gegard walked through it like eating a flapkack)
Havent seen any serious strike that machida ate from mousasi if ur serious about ur claim post at least 2 gifs showing mousasi hits machida a clean hard shots? il wait

Havent seen any serious strike that machida ate from mousasi if ur serious about ur claim post at least 2 gifs showing mousasi hits machida a clean hard shots? il wait
I didn't say that (fucking read).He outstruck him 66-37 but machida won the significant strike battle , hence winning the fight but a very close fight in my opinion.

Gifs of mousasi outstriking machida please?
I don't do gifs (It's a fightforum so I prefer to keep it to verbiage- otherwise I'd do 25 witty gifs a day and get my like count up to a mllion- not my thing))
However, there is something called fightmetric

That was Machida's first fight on 'supplements' and Moussasi's first fight after ACL reconstruction surgery.

Why are you putting supplements in quotation marks?

That's what he took. Over-the-counter 7-Keto-DHEA. He didn't pop positive from a test. He got suspended after he self-reported taking the supplement because he didn't know that it was banned.

Machida's USADA suspension was the most ridiculous one to date.

Roided up Machida . Make Mousasi vs Machida without PEDs Mousasi murders him in R1

LOL @ PEDs. Fucking over the counter supplement that barely does anything.

I took that shit for a while and quit because it was a total waste of money.

Not really 3 of those rounds were razor thin.
People forget , machida for title fight off that fight.imo, Gegard shouldn't have fought Machida as his 1st fight back at 185 in a long while and coming off acl- tears.He fights him 2 fights down the road, I'm confident we'd see different results and he actually fought well anyway

Back