Machida - " feels good not to be required to report my whereabouts anymore."

USADA is an evil organization, I'm glad lyoto realizes that

They test like UFC used to right? Commissions do it?

In Bellator, headliners get an out of competition test but its pre-arranged.. they turn up at a location convenient to you, or get you to attend a local lab like quest..

below headliners, a fight night urine test if you are very lucky..

You guys know that Machidas ped bust was bs right?
WHo8USB.jpg

I hope he can rejuvenate his career like crocop did

Don't blame the guy I wouldn't neccesarily like my privacy being infringed upon on regular occasions either.

You guys know that Machidas ped bust was bs right?
Well he took a prohibited substance, admitted taking a prohibited substance and then tested positive for prohibited substance.

You can dress it up all you like and debate if DHEA should be prohibited or not, but ultimately it is, has been for many many years, and he should have known that (and would have known that had he bothered to read all the portuguese language literature he was given by USADA - which mentioned dhea being prohibited no fewer than seven times)

Ultimately he was a victim of his own stupidity and through failure to do his homework..

well its a good job you dont have to do that then isnt it.

All you have to give is

1) Overnight location
2) Usual place of work
3) Usual place of training
4) Any other place you might be regularly, so if you coach a softball team every tuesday or something.

amazing how many people are convinced you have to report where you are 24/7..

you dont.. just those three bits of info, takes about ten minutes once every three months.. the only time you actually need to log on and update is if your overnight location changes (so if you are at hotel, out of town etc)

i'll defer to you on this issue. however how (or what) does this mean?:

60-Minute Window
Any athlete who is in the USADA International Testing Pool (ITP) must provide a specific 60-minute time slot every day between 5 a.m. – 11 p.m. that anchors the athlete to a specific location. The athlete chooses the 60-minute time slot to fit their schedule and must be available and accessible for testing at a specific location during the entire 60-minute time slot. Please note that USADA can choose to, and does test athletes outside of the their 60-minute window. You will be directly notified of your inclusion in the international testing pool.

https://www.usada.org/testing/whereabouts/

I'd love to see Machida and Vitor 2 under Bellator. Both of them can come in looking like mutants.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

i'll defer to you on this issue. however how (or what) does this mean?:

60-Minute Window
Any athlete who is in the USADA International Testing Pool (ITP) must provide a specific 60-minute time slot every day between 5 a.m. – 11 p.m. that anchors the athlete to a specific location. The athlete chooses the 60-minute time slot to fit their schedule and must be available and accessible for testing at a specific location during the entire 60-minute time slot. Please note that USADA can choose to, and does test athletes outside of the their 60-minute window. You will be directly notified of your inclusion in the international testing pool.

https://www.usada.org/testing/whereabouts/

yeh, UFC program doesnt use the 60 minute window.

In the international testing pool (so olympic sports etc) all they have to give is

1) overnight location
2) A set 1 hour window for each day and where they will be during that hour - what most athletes do is just put either 0600-0700 (the earliest possible window) or 2200 to 2300 at overnight location so they are essentially only having to keep track of the one piece of info. just make sure you are home from 2200 to 0700

With UFC they dont have the set one hour window, instead its just overnight location, usual place of training and usual place of work and then USADa just turn up whenever.

So every three months you put in your home address, gym address, work address and just drag that info over the entire three month period.

thats you good to go.

then the only change you make is if youre overnight location is somewhere other than home.

it actually probably takes longer to watch the "education video" and then answer the quiz questions they give you every quarter than it takes to put in your wherabouts details.

I forgot he signed with Bellator! Hope he is on the Fedor/Chael or Bader/Mittrione card in OCT.

yeh, UFC program doesnt use the 60 minute window.

In the international testing pool (so olympic sports etc) all they have to give is

1) overnight location
2) A set 1 hour window for each day and where they will be during that hour - what most athletes do is just put either 0600-0700 (the earliest possible window) or 2200 to 2300 at overnight location so they are essentially only having to keep track of the one piece of info. just make sure you are home from 2200 to 0700

With UFC they dont have the set one hour window, instead its just overnight location, usual place of training and usual place of work and then USADa just turn up whenever.

So every three months you put in your home address, gym address, work address and just drag that info over the entire three month period.

thats you good to go.

then the only change you make is if youre overnight location is somewhere other than home.

gotcha. thanks for clarifying.

when i saw international, i thought they were referring to ufc athletes outside the u.s.a.- but that didn't make sense.

Fucking dirty ass cheater. Hopefully he gets knocked out a few more times

Only on Sherdog is Machida celebrated for being a cheater lol

Back