Machida - " feels good not to be required to report my whereabouts anymore."

I mean you the one started hating on lyoto while worshiping one of the biggest PED offenders in the sport
One of the biggest PED offenders... that only failed after a nearly career ending injury lmao

You’re defending a blatant cheater that ran away to continue cheating in a lesser org. I mean you are a Fedor fan so I’m not surprised

One of the biggest PED offenders... that only failed after they introduced out of competition testing

fixed that for you.

(He failed his first ever out of competition unanounced test)

LETS FOOKING JUICE!!!!!!!!!

Machida doesn't get enough love. In his prime the dude was amazing to watch. He out wrestled wrestlers and beat up strikers.
I'm riding with him till the end. It sucks he had to take those vicious KOs at the end there, but the Vitor assassination makes me hope he can still make some waves in Bellator. Part of being an old-school Machida fan was coming to terms with the fact that when he lost that step those near misses were going to become KOs.

One of the biggest PED offenders... that only failed after a nearly career ending injury lmao

You’re defending a blatant cheater that ran away to continue cheating in a lesser org. I mean you are a Fedor fan so I’m not surprised
yeah, you're too blind

You lost this one, son lol

You lost this one, son lol
I’m sorry you guys are celebrating a blatant cheater. Putting Anderson on the same level who failed a test after a leg snap with a guy that left the UFC to avoid USADA (and is admitting to it)

One of the biggest PED offenders would be a guy like Belfort. You kids need help.

Only on Sherdog is Machida celebrated for being a cheater lol

Not surprising....
Silva is even an bigger cheater/fraud and his fangirls still kiss his ass. Truly the worst of the bunch, and that's saying something.

I remember watching his undercard fight against Sam Hogar thinking this dude is going to smash people... and was I ever right.

Now Machida can go hang out with his monkey friends without having to worry about USADA

o8UEz.gif

... that was also after a near career ending injury.

Also, hard proof that was his first ever?

its well documented that prior to 2015 commissions only did fight night testing or arranged "can you drop in at quest labs on tuesday"

the first "enhanced testing" conducted by a commission was Barnett v Browne in November/December 2013, that is also well documented.

they then reviewed the costs of that, results etc in early and mid 2014 before rolling it out to all major fights in Nevada

the Fight v Diaz was Andersons first fight under the enhanced testing program run by Nevada

Other commissions only started using WADA labs or doing out of comp testing after this.

ps. the drugs he tested positive for are known for weakening bones so would not be something you would take after breaking your leg.

As Anderson himself has stated on several occasions "if you test positive for steroids, you have been taking them your whole career"

well its a good job you dont have to do that then isnt it.

All you have to give is

1) Overnight location
2) Usual place of work
3) Usual place of training
4) Any other place you might be regularly, so if you coach a softball team every tuesday or something.

amazing how many people are convinced you have to report where you are 24/7..

you dont.. just those three bits of info, takes about ten minutes once every three months.. the only time you actually need to log on and update is if your overnight location changes (so if you are at hotel, out of town etc)

So you're basically saying that Machida should stop whining about taking 10 mins every 3 months to do his job?

You're probably right, but wonder why he's whining about 10 mins when it's so little and easy.

Back