Machida and Munoz train together...

Do you think it makes the fight more interesting?

1236683_197074113806318_246613976_n.jpg

IMG_6363-500x375.jpg

Machida-4.jpg

Machida-1.jpg

Maybe it gives Munoz a special kind of confidence... Or perhaps Munoz already knows he might be out of his league when it comes to striking... Who knows.. But I think it makes it interesting to an extent.

Unrelated but the guy in the 3rd pic in between nog and munoz was my first muay thai coach. Bernard Sfeir. Glad to see him after a few year

Omg poor Machida. Such a tiny LHW, look at how dwarfed he is by Davis and even Munoz. He is true SKILL and ANCIENT MARTIAL ARTS TECHNIQUE. He is always the smallest man fighting but channels his INNER CHI TO WIN. I love Machida because I am a white kid in the suburbs who never met any Asian people but watch a lot of DBZ and Naruto, so I understand their culture.

Kawaiii broo

great post, haha

Machida is the anti-Silva. Silva won't fight his buddies. Machida wants to fuck up all his friends in the cage.

We havent seen Machida in lower weight class, so dont count out Munoz. I think Machida will gain speed from the lighter body, and use vicious counters. Probably.

it could make the fight competitive or very, very boring, it sucks cause I am a big fan of both guys and a friend of marks. Hope it is a great fight regardless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back