Machida and Munoz train together...

doomy200

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Do you think it makes the fight more interesting?

1236683_197074113806318_246613976_n.jpg

IMG_6363-500x375.jpg

Machida-4.jpg

Machida-1.jpg

Maybe it gives Munoz a special kind of confidence... Or perhaps Munoz already knows he might be out of his league when it comes to striking... Who knows.. But I think it makes it interesting to an extent.

I think machida will still dominate. He trains all around the place, I think Munoz is just based in his gym in Cali.

Two great guys.

You know Phil Davis is standing next to Machida, right? I don't think it made their fight anymore interesting

You know Phil Davis is standing next to Machida, right? I don't think it made their fight anymore interesting

haha interesting point. But Munoz and Machida have trained like within a few days recently. Either way, good point.

Omg poor Machida. Such a tiny LHW, look at how dwarfed he is by Davis and even Munoz. He is true SKILL and ANCIENT MARTIAL ARTS TECHNIQUE. He is always the smallest man fighting but channels his INNER CHI TO WIN. I love Machida because I am a white kid in the suburbs who never met any Asian people but watch a lot of DBZ and Naruto, so I understand their culture.

Kawaiii broo

Interesting fight with Machida and Munoz....Munoz is usually an aggressive fighter so we'll see how this plays into Machidas game.

I reckon this fight is going to be far more competitive than people think although Machida has far more tools to win this fight

Machida will neutralize Munoz wrestling and aside from a looping right hand (which Machida won't be touched by) Munoz has nothing to offer against him. So excited to see the dragon at 185, he should have been here his entire career.

Omg poor Machida. Such a tiny LHW, look at how dwarfed he is by Davis and even Munoz. He is true SKILL and ANCIENT MARTIAL ARTS TECHNIQUE. He is always the smallest man fighting but channels his INNER CHI TO WIN. I love Machida because I am a white kid in the suburbs who never met any Asian people but watch a lot of DBZ and Naruto, so I understand their culture.

Kawaiii broo

There's no like button, but god bless your post all the same.

Not really sometime they do but Munoz has a other camp now.

Back