M-1 64 Shlemenko vs Slava Was Amazing

I'd love to see Schlemenko vs Wandy.

Was it better than Schlemenko/Cooper 2?

http://www.allthebestfights.com/shlemenko-vs-vasilevsky-full-fight-video-m1-challenge-64/

Enough threads about Dada

Shlemenko and Slava just had FOTY type match, fight went back and forth

M-1 quietly puts on some really high level fights and are producing some great talent, I'm a fan of there product

Totally agree M-1 has put on great shows over the past couple years since it's separation from Strikeforce. The shows are very well produced and the fights are very entertaining. Sherdog completely ignores M-1 as if they don't even exist shows how far up the UFC asses they are. Not 1 mention of this fight card anywhere on Sherdog's front page. Fukin Sherdog are Shills for the UFC.

Was it better than Schlemenko/Cooper 2?

Nah, but some parts were (a little.) The year off really hurt Sasha; this was the longest layoff he's had to face in his pro career. That was the first time I'd ever seen him come close to gassing (and he did gas at one point.) People always say he gasses when he doesn't, but he really slowed down in that fight.
He showed a lotta nice improvements to his game, though. He had a really active, aggressive guard when he was on his back, which was really nice to see. Slava's a Combat Sambo world champion; he ain't an easy guy to have success against when he gets on top a ya. Sasha's also starting to really get down his style, combining spinning shots with more-conventional strikes without looking wild or sloppy, and he's using a forearm guard pretty well (he's no Soe Lin Oo with it, but he's improving it little by little.)
Slava also showed a real amount of toughness and durability in the fight. He didn't take that many hard shots to the face, but he took a lot of body shots and didn't slow down much (or he probably did, but he stayed at Shlemenko's pace, which's impressive.) Sasha hits hard, and he probably landed, like, at least 30 body shots total throughout the fight, and Slava kept coming.

. Sherdog completely ignores M-1 as if they don't even exist shows how far up the UFC asses they are. Not 1 mention of this fight card anywhere on Sherdog's front page. Fukin Sherdog are Shills for the UFC.

Sherdog is one of the most anti-zuffa places on the internet. M-1 just has terrible social media reach and promoting abilities in the states.

Plus they don't put a lot of emphasis on the market.

Agree, TS. Nice thread.

Due to all the stupid Kimbo/Dada stuff going on, I completely forgot that one of my favorite fighters, Alexander Shlemenko, has just fought. I am very ashamed of myself.

The Volkov-Smoldarev fight was boring. Nice comeback win in the 3rd though.

Sherdog is one of the most anti-zuffa places on the internet. M-1 just has terrible social media reach and promoting abilities in the states.

Plus they don't put a lot of emphasis on the market.

LMFAO Sherdog anti Zuffa really? Maybe it was a long time ago back when UFC took away Sherdogs press passes back in the days of Pride. Then Sherdog started kissing Dana's ass to get the passes back and ever since they did they've been brown nosing them ever since. I see some completely unknown orgs getting front page press on shows they hold in 3rd world countries with 100 people in attendence. It clearly says on the front page of Sherdog "The Global Authority on Mixed Martial Arts" and not 1 mention of any live play by play of M-1 shows on the front page. It's up to Sherdog to touch base with M-1 especially if they are supposed to be the "Global Authority".

That was a nice fight and everytthing but DaDa 5000 vs Kimbo was a heart stopping gruelling street certified battle for the king of the ghetto there's no topping it this year or perphaps ever

about the fight: Looked like Storm's timing was off for a whole bunch of his attacks since Tiger is a much faster fighter than Storm normally takes on none the less his movement was much better than the previous few fights he just couldn't land the KO blow

That was definitely a great fight. Thought Slava definitely had it when he had that choke but props to storm for getting out.

I was slightly frustrated though cause I spent a whole 2 dollars on an m-1 tv subscription to watch it and the stream didn't work really. So choppy it was unwatchable. So not sure if I'll keep the service further.

Shlemenko's striking looked pretty sweet. I was expecting some better striking from Slava TBH (not Storm's level but something more equal)

Great fight! I was actually kind of surprised Storm had as much of an advantage on the feet that he did. Going into this fight I thought Slava's crisp boxing and counters would give him a lot of problems. Storm did a great job of keeping him off guard by mixing it up consistently with the kicks and knees.

Sherdog caters to its fanbases. Totally amazing event that can't even fill one page of replies.

No wonder sherdog has no coverage

Was a great fight. Shlemenko vs. Wand is the fight to make.

Sherdog caters to its fanbases. Totally amazing event that can't even fill one page of replies.

No wonder sherdog has no coverage

^^^UFC Shilling at it's best^^^

So I guess the packed arena's where M-1 holds it's shows in Russia and Asia are not fans that Sherdog cares about. Sherdog clearly states they are the "Global Authority" then if you are than act like it. If Sherdog had posted the weighins for the fight on it's main page the day before and the play by play the day of the event as they have for the UFC and much smaller Orgs than M-1 more people would be posting here. Instead we find UFC Shills like yourself trying to divert attention.

^^^UFC Shilling at it's best^^^

So I guess the packed arena's where M-1 holds it's shows in Russia and Asia are not fans that Sherdog cares about. Sherdog clearly states they are the "Global Authority" then if you are than act like it. If Sherdog had posted the weighins for the fight on it's main page the day before and the play by play the day of the event as they have for the UFC and much smaller Orgs than M-1 more people would be posting here. Instead we find UFC Shills like yourself trying to divert attention.

Yes any logical point is Ufc shilling. Forget the fact the Bellator card got way more coverage than the Ufc card this weekend.

The fact you think sherdog should go all out covering an event all the way across the globe, with 0 ranked fighters, that can't even get one full page of attention is hilarious.

You seem to be the one shilling while I'm making valid points.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back