Lyoto vs Davis 2 Sept.11th Bellator 245

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
No one on Earth, besides maybe Davis, wants Bader vs Davis 3.
True, but the Bellator LHW isnt that deep to make any other fight. Nemkov vs Davis would also be a rematch. Perhaps this is the reason why Bader can move to HW and defend both titles at the same time, neither division is too deep.

Polizzi and Anglikas are good up and comers but by no means ready or deserving of a title shot.

At this point of their careers, Davis should be favorite to get the win. Winner gets winner of Bader vs Nemkov?

Bader Vs Davis 3?

giphy.gif

The UFC typically has fair decisions. Of course there are some poor ones. But that first Machida-Davis fight was still the biggest robbery I have seen. Machida won all 3 rounds yet didn't win on a single judges score card. Not to mention, a judge gave Davis round 3....absurd.

The UFC typically has fair decisions. Of course there are some poor ones. But that first Machida-Davis fight was still the biggest robbery I have seen. Machida won all 3 rounds yet didn't win on a single judges score card. Not to mention, a judge gave Davis round 3....absurd.
I don't remember the fight itself, but I couldn't believe the Brazillian crowd boo'ed the decision.

i think phil davis will beat the current machida.

Don’t like it. Wish lyoto would retire. He had a great comeback.

Back