LW Interim Title Fight

I agree that this sucks, but it's kind of hilarious that all of these Conor McGregor groupies are calling for an interim belt when he never earned the LW title shot to begin with.

doesnt matter, he destroyd Aldo. And is the FW CHAMP.

He got the titleshot at 155, the champ pussied out(like last time) and now he should get the interim titleshot, and then get the real 155 belt as his first defence. (again).
Still makes no sense whatsoever.

Alvarez or Nate make the most sense.

Pettis and Cerrone both lost their last fights at 155. I'd lean to Cerrone if I needed since he just had an easy fight at 170 and his loss was to the champ.

Pettis hasn't looked good and hasn't won any fights lately.
Pettis deserved the win over Alvarez, is a more exciting style matchup for Conor, and has said he's willing to fight. I dunno that Alvarez would be. And he's arguably 0-3 in the UFC

McGreggor vs Diaz (either brother will work)

Isn't there like already 4 threads with this topic? You felt the need to start another one and then only make it 6 words long......

NO! Rafael vs Conor is a Suoerfight Conor as his FW belt this fight coming up is just a show for Conor @LW or Catchweight for the masses.

Pettis deserved the win over Alvarez, is a more exciting style matchup for Conor, and has said he's willing to fight. I dunno that Alvarez would be. And he's arguably 0-3 in the UFC

Pettis looked like shit in that fight, what are you talking about?

Not too sold on an interim title for a superfight...

Pettis looked like shit in that fight, what are you talking about?
If Pettis looked like shit, then how shit did Alvarez look? Outstriking someone and defending their attempts to take you down > Failing to take someone down and getting hit with kicks. I'm aware that a large number of people award Alvarez round 1. All of those people are bad at judging.

I think they might bow to McGregor and do one.

RDA has pretty much pissed his two belt mission up the wall. Now he will have to make at 145.

Or they schedule for 200 but then Frankie's wait gets longer.

Although he can't blame McGregor for that

If Pettis looked like shit, then how shit did Alvarez look? Outstriking someone and defending their attempts to take you down > Failing to take someone down and getting hit with kicks. I'm aware that a large number of people award Alvarez round 1. All of those people are bad at judging.

Pettis showed the same weaknesses against Eddie that he has shown since he first entered the UFC against Guida.

If you make him back up and make him wrestle he can't handle himself.

Pettis is pretty boy and a front runner, he doesn't like it when things aren't going his way.

Given the magnitude and anticipation of this fight, I think a interim belt should be put up. He pulled out this close to a fight and ruined the most anticipated fight of 2016.

Conor interim champ bless.

Pettis showed the same weaknesses against Eddie that he has shown since he first entered the UFC against Guida.

If you make him back up and make him wrestle he can't handle himself.

Pettis is pretty boy and a front runner, he doesn't like it when things aren't going his way.
He didn't handle it as well as he could have. He definitely could have done a better job keeping Alvarez off him. But he's clearly come along since the Guida fight. Guida took him down cleanly many times in the middle of the ring. Pettis is also a better anti-wrestler than Diaz is.

McG isn't even a lightweight. And RDA just defended his title. No need for interim this bullshit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back