LW Interim Title Fight

Vikassi

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
McGreggor vs Diaz (either brother will work)

RDA just defended in December, why would they need an interim belt?

Conor hasn't had one fight at LW - fuck that
doesnt matter, he destroyd Aldo. And is the FW CHAMP.

He got the titleshot at 155, the champ pussied out(like last time) and now he should get the interim titleshot, and then get the real 155 belt as his first defence. (again).

doesnt matter, he destroyd Aldo. And is the FW CHAMP.

He got the titleshot at 155, the champ pussied out(like last time) and now he should get the interim titleshot, and then get the real 155 belt as his first defence. (again).

I hate interim belts but I agree. I'm just tired of champs pulling out.

I agree that he should fight for the interim title. Nate Diaz or Donald Cerrone or Anthony Pettis. I bring up Pettis because he said he's ready, and I dunno that Diaz and Cerrone can make 155

Happy hour starts early today?

On another note, it amazes and amuses me how Conor's fans can't even spell his name. You'll put two N's or spell it "Conner."

Says a lot about his fan base...

Dude, a broken foot isn't an unverifiable injury like rib cartilage damage. An X-ray would clearly show whether or not a bone is broken.

Agreed I believe every single champ was really injured and if they want to pull out that's fine. In this situation though I do think they should do an interim. Sucks for RDA but at the end of the day RDA is still really the champ so he shouldn't care much.

RDA defended in December and he should be healed and ready to go for Ufc 200. No interim

The UFC should implement an interim policy, like if you can't defend your belt within a year. But I think their current policy of interim belts whenever it suits us financially will win out.

I agree that he should fight for the interim title. Nate Diaz or Donald Cerrone or Anthony Pettis. I bring up Pettis because he said he's ready, and I dunno that Diaz and Cerrone can make 155

Alvarez or Nate make the most sense.

Pettis and Cerrone both lost their last fights at 155. I'd lean to Cerrone if I needed since he just had an easy fight at 170 and his loss was to the champ.

Pettis hasn't looked good and hasn't won any fights lately.

McGreggor vs Diaz (either brother will work)
Love this.....
Nick Diaz v Mc G
That, brother, would be off it's hinges !
Add Denise Richardson as a ring girl and DW getting a live dressing down and pay-cut off Lorenzo.....we can all dream.....

If it's all the same for you, I vote you don't create threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back