Luxury cars getting destroyed by American trucks

So in conclusion, no one except an insecure yuppie pretending to be a wilderness adventurer should have a need for a luxury pickup. And even then, this whole idea of pickups being luxurious seems to have skipped my region. When I see a pickup, I still assume the owner is blue collar and handy with tools. Got a pickup? You're the friend I'm calling to help me move or the stranger I'm flagging down to help me restart my car.
who do you think drives the luxury car market in general? Insecure yuppies. This article is merely reporting how the luxury car buyer now prefers trucks.

And where do you live that you assume all truck drivers are blue collar? That hasnt been the case for years.

do you think a tradesman with dirty hands wants to risk soiling the premium leather of this interior?
Screen-Shot-2018-01-26-at-4.53.10-PM.png

ram-2500-interior-a.jpg

Last edited:
You lost me.

Are you saying one of these luxury 4X4 pickup trucks out performs a good AWD SUV in deeper snow? If yes, is that with or without trying to balance the pickup with weight in the back?
Sorry, I was mostly trying to make that onstar girl joke. I've never had to worry about weighting down the back of my truck but it's a quad cab so the weight is probably more evenly centered than a single cab truck.

Don't those trucks have terrible crash test ratings or is my info out of date?
Previous generations Rams had some of the worst but new Fords have some of the best in the industry

Back