Lurker call out post!

I lurk in the mma sections of this site. I read the shit but never ever post. The heavies (ufc discussion) is full of fucking weirdos.
Been here a long time, its worse now than ever.

The last time I posted was June of 2018, and rarely post anyways....Sherdog is too savage for me....too many 6 ft 275 lb Alphas who bench teh 305, banging 10s all day with 12 inch dongs.....

...however, this is the ONLY MMA forumn, or any kind of forumn I lurk cuz this place is legit hilarious.

Was a lurker for a few years before posting. I was a kid though.

Was a lurker for a few years before posting. I was a kid though.

same...i was just looking up my history...i "joined" in 2011 but didn't make my first post till 2014, then since then, less than 10 pages of posts in total....lol.....

Funny story, the only reason I am logged in lately is because i couldn't see the pic of the cousin that dude posted about he wanted to bang (unless I was logged in).....fucking sherdog.....

same...i was just looking up my history...i "joined" in 2011 but didn't make my first post till 2014, then since then, less than 10 pages of posts in total....lol.....

Funny story, the only reason I am logged in lately is because i couldn't see the pic of the cousin that dude posted about he wanted to bang (unless I was logged in).....fucking sherdog.....

LMAO.

I got banned for posting ass floss and bare ass pics in the OT.
This is the answer whenever someone dusts off their account and says "old OT was better"

I was more of lurker from 06-08... especially in the OT. Then when my love for girls who squat got me canned in 08, I came back and posted like a mofo since.
did I ban you?

Like most lurkers, it was the 2008/2009 timeline that I lurked, because that was the hay day of the UFC.

It wasn't until 2010 that I actually registered an account. From then on I've lurked non stop, mainly on Mayberry, but sometimes in heavies, and even less in Worldwide.

These days, occasionally I post, but hardly in a confronting manner because these forums are up to their gills in emotionally reactive douchebags. Which honestly is to be expected on a site named "Sherdog" a site about "Ultimate fighting"

Long story short, outside of The Mayberry, I outgrew this place about the same time the UFC started to decline.

Last edited:
I think I browsed the forums for a year or two before makng the account...

even after I still don't have much to say even though I'm here daily.

(this is my one and only account)

I lurked for a solid decade using Sherdog for fight news and laughs. Sometimes I consider going back to that but I've grown pretty attached to some of the personalities on here.

Was a lurker for many years before signing up.

I finally signed up when 2 things coincided:
1. i got banned from another mma site. Apparently the newly sjw crew there consider (redacted) of (redacted, redacted and redacted) fighter bashing and
2. i was going through something where i needed all the distractions and entertainment i could get my hands on - posting on Sherdog proved remarkably conducive to both.

Love the site, as a former lurker and now as a periodical poster

(when will @Silent Liker start posting and reveal her/himself...? Eh? come on...the water is fine :))

Lurked a few years before signing up. I mainly lurk during work hours. Not much to say that hasn't already been said.

I lurked for year before I sugned up. I was a TUF newb and started checking out these forums then. This site was much rougher back then and the OT was a lot meaner used to lurk I. There and there was some funny shenanigans.

Back