Lurker call out post!

i lurked from like 2002 until 2015.. same way i do with reddit.still dont have an account there... i signed up with MMAjunkie in 2008... made like two post and though forums were stupid... i still think they are but am more bored nowadays so post there and here now..

I lurked for years then joined recently ! when can i post ?? i have things i want to talk about lol

Gotta wait until you're a yellow belt now bruh.

Just keep commenting and soon enough you'll get it.

Its part of my sig. I used to have another account from around 08 but made this one to post. Forgot the other one.

Its pretty toxic in the main board, too many reddit kids with ADHD.

yep. virtually identical.
ActiveAlertGermanwirehairedpointer-max-1mb.gif

Shit. I've been checking this site for years during UFCs heyday. I didn't really start posting here till I found Mayberry, and wanted to try to overthrow the Marvel nuthuggers here and install a DC Reich that will last a thousand years.

I wonder, do the nerds who do the interviews and news and shit on the main page post in the heavies? Bunch of jerks in there. Know nothing knowitalls.

"Shitposter"
"Casual"
"Conor sux!"
"Khabib is the best!"
Derrr

I lurked for a full year 2009-2010 before finally registering. Just didn't have enough interest at first.

I post very rarely mostly because I'm too lazy to sign in.

Lurked for a week, joined, still can’t start a thread about the ghost in my house

i created an account in 07, but then lost access to that email while in bootcamp in 09, so created a new one

lurked really until Afghanistan where i had to kill time on a computer all day. Literally, Sherdog made Camp Alamo and Dubs tolerable places, no hyperbole

depends on the thread and the content. I don't want to just post empty garbage or repeat what others have already said.
lurked for a long time on here as well, wish i would have just joined up right away.

Mind your own business buddy

Former lurker me. For quite some years too.

The email I have registered here would not allow me to join many years ago for some technical reason.
Same here, for some reason I remember finding it difficult to register years ago

I lurked for a few months back in '09 to see if I wanted to join.

Turned out I did.

First thing I did after creating an account was troll the grappling sub-forum as a black belt in Japanese Jujutsu.

Mikey Triangles was the guys name that I trolled, I think. Or maybe he was just super active in that sub-forum back then. I can't remember.

<Fedor23>

I lurked a long time. Didn't even really use this account until this year when I was on house arrest. Now I visit and tend to post in the evenings. I lurked because I didn't really feel I wanted involved, but actively posting has changed that.

Back