News Luque vs Chiesa, UFC 265

somehow colby ducked both these guys. buddy really getting a title shot after beating a washed up woodley

Another shitty stylistic clash. Luque should have been fighting Masvidal before he was given the most unjustified rematch in MMA history

Chiesa ducking the Magny rematch, but fine. This will work in the meantime.

I like both guys. Weird matchmaking imo. If luque wins here he is without a doubt a future contender, though I think the likely scenario is that chiesa covers him for 3 rounds

Needs to talk about Michael's Mom to rattle him.

Last edited:
Hope Luque starches him

I understand that this card is rumored to be in Houston, may have to see it live. Luque is a Top 5 personal favorite

Quarter Finalist bout, the winner will likely be 1 more win away from a title shot. I’m giving the edge to Chiesa because he’s the smarter fighter and has amazing wrestling. Luque can catch him though.

Seems like Luque has been far more active than Chiesa... he should take this if he avoids the wall and stall dogshit.

People calling Chiesa boring I don't get it.

I didn't see the Magny fight but liked watching him work on the ground vs everyone else in his current win streak.
It's cuz he has 0 KOs on his record. That's quite a rare thing to see and not in a good way. Without the threat of a KO the excitement for a fight drops dramatically.

Damn, I’m a fan of both.

hopefully chiesa takes it.

Chiesa is going to clinch and shoot for his life. He could smother Luque for 2/3 rounds.

Hoping Luque can get it done though, he has serious power for WW and only needs a few good punches to put Chiesa down.

It's cuz he has 0 KOs on his record. That's quite a rare thing to see and not in a good way. Without the threat of a KO the excitement for a fight drops dramatically.

Throwback to when he dropped Jorge Masvidal then Masvidal submitted him.

Luque by decision I think