Luke Thomas: Would I pick Nunes to win against top 10 guys in the 135 division...maybe"

Can Amanda Nunes beat up the average size American man in a fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amanda and it wouldn't even be remotely close.

She would probably beat up 99% of the NBA, 80% of the MLB, and a decent amount of the NHL and NFL.

Jiu Jitsu goes a longgg way in a 1 vs 1 fight.

The average man with no training and very little athleticism......absolutely. 99% of NBA and large amounts of professional athletes from other sports? No way. Maybe 20% tops and even that is stretching it. Her best chance is against MLB players as they are typiclaly smaller and less powerful. She has very little chance against NFL and NHL players.

This dude is small for the NFL at 5'9" and about 190.

usp_nfl__combine_544775351.jpg

The average man with no training and very little athleticism......absolutely. 99% of NBA and large amounts of professional athletes from other sports? No way. Maybe 20% tops and even that is stretching it. Her best chance is against MLB players as they are typiclaly smaller and less powerful. She has very little chance against NFL and NHL players.
No she would probably beat those people cause they don't know how to fight lol. I mean if it's Shaq thats one thing but those people can't fight.

Brazil takes another L

maxresdefault.jpg

With grappling yes she would win most times, with striking it may be a different story.

I'd say the average size of an American man is 5'9" 195lbs.

Does she take it?

usa-angle_custom-4508dc6bf940169cd9f906babb305646d1898a67.jpg
That’s compete bullshit. The average American man is way fatter than that.

lol what a retarded question. of course. average people without any training are nothing compared to a trained fighter. i bet she could beat 10 in a row if you line them up. doesnt mean anything really to be honest.
I don’t think it’s such a retarded question for most female fighters including top end ones. In this particular case, though, Amanda not only has training but she hits like a man.

Amanda by flushing their insulin down the toilet.

This dude is small for the NFL at 5'9" and about 190.

usp_nfl__combine_544775351.jpg

I said 99% of the NBA because they are notorious for being for being bad fighters haha.

Yeah I hear you. I think alot of the times the guys strength and power would overcome her... I also think just as many of those times she survives the initial explosion and ends up getting them in a triangle or RNC.

I don’t think it’s such a retarded question for most female fighters including top end ones. In this particular case, though, Amanda not only has training but she hits like a man.
I dont know man. Your average person is so incapable. I agree that female fighters are very weak compared to their male colleagues, but at least they can use the little power they have to do damage. a guy that cant fight would for example not land a single shot against a girl like amanda. 0. no chance. And after 30 seconds of trying they would no longer be able to even try, cause fighting is extremly exhausting.

I'm 37 and in decent shape. I've punched guys and it didn't do much.

I think I could get a takedown on strength/size on some of the absolute worst UFC WMMA fighters, but that's about all. I'd probably get subbed or reversed immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back