Luke Thomas: What I Really Thought About Josh Fabia

Why are mainstream MMA journalists interviewing this guy. Embarrassment.

To be fair, if someone is doing "Magik" correctly then they will be scientifically cogent and mathematically sound.

Edit: Laws of physics describe the conservation of energy pretty well... the nerd is just trying to spiritualize it to sell his logical contradiction of mystical enlightenment and physical combat.

It's quite ironic that the dude who created and runs "The School of Self-Awareness" is incredibly unaware of how delusional and clueless he is...

luke why u posting articles when you had him on your show mouth to mouth

classic luke
weak long drawn out response

right answer

he’s a complete nut case con man who brain washes people and has no business training anyone

YBSR17x.gif

I agree, but imo he's trying to keep it professional. As someone who has a show like he does, he cant be having guests on only to trash them later. Otherwise people will just stop giving him interviews and he cant afford that.

I imagine he has some responsibility with people at sirius to keep it fairly professional.

I'm not trying to defend him as much as giving my impressions as to why i think he is taking this approach. I listened to his show live and not only he gave these vanilla answers but he didnt want to talk as much about it. He took like 3 questions on the topic and went on to cover other things even though like 95% of the questions were about this, he spent 30% on the show on them and the rest he moved on to answer the other 5% that had nothing to do with it. Clearly making a councious decision not to focus too much on this otherwise he would end up talking shit at some point.

What else did you expect him to say?

Wow... I liked Luke there. Never thought that day would come.

I will always have love for Diego and all of the tuf1 folks but i wish he retired. It needs to happen.

It's obvious that this Fabia guy is nuts and irresponsible. I already knew he was a flim flam man but when I read that stuff about the knife I got pissed. I also was pissed at Forrest for no kicking his ass out of the gym immediately for that shit. He could have injured one of the fighters and force them to pull out. Moronic.

I said this in another thread but can’t state it enough; why couldn’t Diego go back to saulo? They are both weirdos, and unlike this josh guy, saulo is one of the best bjj instructors on the planet, along with being a top competitors, and training top competitions. I don’t blame Diego for leaving jw, but he reminds me of myself where he’s drawn to these odd people, he just happened to be drawn to an absolute fraud.
Can you elaborate saulos weirdness?

What else did you expect him to say?
Whatever he wanted to without 10 layers of filters in front of it

I cant read minds, but i can tell when someone "i know" is being extremely evasive.

Whatever he wanted to without 10 layers of filters in front of it

I cant read minds, but i can tell when someone "i know" is being extremely evasive.

What did he filter? He said straight off the bat that he doesn't believe the guy is qualified to be an mma coach.

This is just a Classic Luke Thomas answer. Rags on the guy a little, while at the same time being nice, but in the end still rags on the guy. Just drawn out and softly.

Just got done watching a video of Fabia “training” some South American military CQB, hand to hand, hand to knife. hand to M-16 training...and I’ve concluded he must be an Agency plant to ensure South America maintains its excellent heritage of shitty shitty militaries. You go Fabia. Next stop train the Chinese and Russians.

Back