Luke Thomas: What I Really Thought About Josh Fabia

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"I found his answers about the basic mechanics of what he needs to do and what makes him qualified to do it woefully lacking. I did not find it convincing at all. To me there is a lot that was wrong there.

"If you look at his website, there [is] some stuff as I mentioned in the interview that [is] totally innocuous (fat loss, connective tissue, muscle growth), but I can imagine someone like Diego might thrive from that, and that's fine.

"But there's also a ton of stuff on there about magic -- quite literally the word 'magic' -- about the transference of energy between spiritual beings -- a bunch of stuff that has very little scientific validity.

"When I asked what the proof was for it in the interview I could not get a straight answer about it. I mean if you don't have a straight answer about basic questions in general, there's going to be a problem there over time, especially when you are tasked with something with as much gravity as training a guy and getting him ready for a professional fist fight, where there are grave consequences if you don't get that correct.

"If you're asking what the connectivity is between he and Diego, this is my read on it. . . Diego had a falling out with Jackson Wink. I don't know who [was] in the right there. Maybe Jackson Wink was in the right, because they're like, 'Dude, we can't do anything for you anymore.'

"And maybe he feels like he's not done. He wants someone to do that for him. So he had this falling out where it was centered around a lack of attention -- a lack of 'care' -- that's his way of putting it. Anyway, whether that's true, decide for yourself, but that's how he frames it.

"He's also going through this divorce. Well, here comes this guy who, it feels like to me, he put his arm around Diego, metaphorically speaking, at a time when Diego really needed someone to put an arm around him.

"If you're the children of divorced parents, maybe your kids are sorry, [or] maybe your parents got along amicably. Dude, for me, my parents did not, and I've seen divorces in terms of other couples just absolutely break people. It's expensive. Your life gets turned upside down.

"Diego's had a series of like these peaks and then these troughs, and these peaks then these troughs, and I think Diego was at a bit of a trough, and a crossroads, frankly, in his professional career.

"And here came a guy who was willing to put his arm around him, and, you know what? I don't think that's nothing. I don't think that's nothing. I really, really don't.

"Whether or not he's in a position to do those other things is an important question and it's one where I'm answering forthrightly. I don't think he's in a position to do those other things, but everyone's like, 'Oh, he's brainwashing Diego.'

"Well, Diego is also a guy who got hooked up with Dan Quinn and thought Stevia could cure cancer. I had him on my radio show and Diego said oxygenated and alkaline water I referenced in the interview could either . . . help prevent, or, you know, reverse the effects of CTE (one of the two).

"He is often gullible and not scientifically particularly discerning with these kinds of things, and I don't think Joshua Fabia is, either, but the point being is Diego's going through this incredibly difficult time in his life and a guy came around who was willing to be there for him emotionally.

"I can understand why that could create a powerful bond. In the end, though, that powerful bond does not give you license to corner a guy when doing so at least solo is completely out of your depth."

https://www.youtube.com/user/KnuckleGame/videos

Last edited:
He really toned everything down. I'm pretty sure he is scared of Fabia coming after him with a knife, and I don't blame him.

Luke came through like a champion. He walked out with that fools head on a spike!

Soft response.
This guy chases people with knives for training.

This guy is the literal human form of "if you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball"

YBSR17x.gif

Soft response.
This guy chases people with knives for training.

This guy is the literal human form of "if you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball"
He really toned everything down. I'm pretty sure he is scared of Fabia coming after him with a knife, and I don't blame him.

I agree, but imo he's trying to keep it professional. As someone who has a show like he does, he cant be having guests on only to trash them later. Otherwise people will just stop giving him interviews and he cant afford that.

I imagine he has some responsibility with people at sirius to keep it fairly professional.

I'm not trying to defend him as much as giving my impressions as to why i think he is taking this approach. I listened to his show live and not only he gave these vanilla answers but he didnt want to talk as much about it. He took like 3 questions on the topic and went on to cover other things even though like 95% of the questions were about this, he spent 30% on the show on them and the rest he moved on to answer the other 5% that had nothing to do with it. Clearly making a councious decision not to focus too much on this otherwise he would end up talking shit at some point.

Last edited:
YBSR17x.gif

I agree, but imo he's trying to keep it professional. As someone who has a show like he does, he cant be having guests on only to trash them later. Otherwise people will just stop giving him interviews and he cant afford that.
<{Heymansnicker}>
I imagine he has some responsibility with people at sirius to keep it fairly professional.

I'm not trying to defend him as much as giving my impressions as to why i think he is taking this approach. I listened to his show live and not only he gave these vanilla answers but he didnt want to talk as much about it. He took like 3 questions on the topic and went on to cover other things even though like 95% of the questions were about this, he spent 30% on the show on them and the rest he moved on to answer the other 5% that had nothing to do with it. Clearly making a councious decision not to focus too much on this otherwise he would end up talking shit at some point.

Fabio reminds me of the yoga dude from GTA V, only he fucks Diego instead of his wife.

I said this in another thread but can’t state it enough; why couldn’t Diego go back to saulo? They are both weirdos, and unlike this josh guy, saulo is one of the best bjj instructors on the planet, along with being a top competitors, and training top competitions. I don’t blame Diego for leaving jw, but he reminds me of myself where he’s drawn to these odd people, he just happened to be drawn to an absolute fraud.

I said this in another thread but can’t state it enough; why couldn’t Diego go back to saulo? They are both weirdos, and unlike this josh guy, saulo is one of the best bjj instructors on the planet, along with being a top competitor, and training top competitions. I don’t blame Diego for leaving jw, but he reminds me of myself where he’s drawn to these odd people, he just happened to be drawn to an absolute fraud.

He thinks he can access some type of fountain of youth by doing all this bogus shit

He has always been a little off the hinges but recently it has become really bad

Last edited:
LS4dOiC.png

Thomas' interview of Fabia was much better than Helwani's (a disaster). Helwani came off looking like a boy.

Back