Luke Thomas quit because of Helwani Monopoly?

I’m excited to see where this thread goes.

Long live the Schmo.

ariel is a luciferian. this is how he lands the big name interviews. luke is an outsider who is being frozen out.

The pathetic, weazel-like Helwani leans heavily on his pro-wrestling-like, interview tactics

It kinda sucked how little of a shot Luke had. He said he didn't renew because he had to do what was best for the sport which I'm assuming had to do with his lack of guests. He was having to pre-record interviews because they were live in Ariel's. Towards the end he was getting virtually no guests on his show. I'm guessing he felt that the show was diluted because of that. Hopefully he does something in the MMA scene. I kinda grew to like him over the past year.
Little of a shot? Dudes been covering MMA for a long time. He's made connections and also hasn't made connections. His attitude held him back and it shows once he was the leader of manor. He just sucks, his first guest was Brendan Schaub... I mean come on. You've been reporting on MMA forever and the first guest you have is a douchebag? Yea.

ariel is a luciferian. this is how he lands the big name interviews. luke is an outsider who is being frozen out.

The pathetic, weazel-like Helwani leans heavily on his pro-wrestling-like, interview tactics
Seems it could be the truth don't it ..

Scared of getting bodyslammed by Alex Jones at a feminist rally.

Ruiz vs Joshua ii.

Little of a shot? Dudes been covering MMA for a long time. He's made connections and also hasn't made connections. His attitude held him back and it shows once he was the leader of manor. He just sucks, his first guest was Brendan Schaub... I mean come on. You've been reporting on MMA forever and the first guest you have is a douchebag? Yea.
Let's see...the major players were all on an ESPN program. Luke was lucky to get them to pre-record things. To say Luke didn't have things against him is an understatement. I like Luke and Ariel but Luke had more knowledge of the sport of the two, by far.

What happened? I know Luke is calling it a day at MMAFighting - but why?

I mean, it was like going from the UFC to some backyard MMA at a BBQ...
brett okamoto is number 1 mma journalist. i think luke thomas is number 2?

ariel is a biased fanboy. but hes a follower of a religion that gets a push.

Many tough guys have cried when they put everything into something and fell short. But if you want to put Ariel Helwani beside the likes of Daniel Cormier, then that's your decision.
I think Ariel Helwani is one the best American sports media personalities. That is where I put him. LOL

Ariel is in a Jewish fraternity, Luke was just out of place

Back