Luke Thomas quit because of Helwani Monopoly?

I mean, it was like going from the UFC to some backyard MMA at a BBQ...

Ariel cuck'd Luke. Ariel alfa'd him.

At least Luke Thomas can hold his head high knowing that there's no Crying Luke Thomas Gif.
What is the argument you are trying to make? Are you saying that no tough guy has ever cried when his legacy was on the line? LOL

It kinda sucked how little of a shot Luke had. He said he didn't renew because he had to do what was best for the sport which I'm assuming had to do with his lack of guests. He was having to pre-record interviews because they were live in Ariel's. Towards the end he was getting virtually no guests on his show. I'm guessing he felt that the show was diluted because of that. Hopefully he does something in the MMA scene. I kinda grew to like him over the past year.

Hope this schmo talk is some sick form of joking

I’m out of the loop. What’s happened?

Luke quit the MMAfighting as did Marc Ramondi and Shaheen Al-Shatti in the past few months. The place is a sinking ship with only one man left on the raft

Klitschko%2BSegura.png

Ariel is tmz

Thomas is slightly better.

MMA journalism is kind of whack.

Inb4 60 pages of antisemitism
Nah,

The mods here have a zero tolerance approach to that and only that.

That's obviously because they are paid by the Zionist conspiracy to suppress the truth beneath the globalist's jackboots.

Never cared for Luke or Ariel, always thought they were both shit.

Ariel is leagues better than Luke as a mma journalist. Its not even remotely comparable.
I think that is because Ariel is chummy and super low in the pack, doesn't mind getting wedgies from the jocks, thrown in the trash and bossed around, just laughs it off. 6'6 SJW insecure roid taking Luke tho, he has very thin skin some reason and just lobs softball questions. I think it's funny Chael called him jealous of him, irrelevant and a loser late last week, then Luke announces retirement first day of this work week. And, of course we can not forget the trauma Jones induced when he cucked him in front of the entire world.

Its got to be tough being an MMA journey tho, as you are simply bound to piss off people if you are honest and if you just lob softball questions because you want to make friends with the fighters, no one wants your content. I've also never seen any sporting org as tyrannical as Dana - if you ask the wrong question, print the wrong thing, he cans you and essentially robs you of your livelihood.

I mean, it was like going from the UFC to some backyard MMA at a BBQ...
Luke Thomas has been in the MMA media business from the start. The guy's kept an incredible pace.

The overwhelming challenge, however, has been accommodating the politics of the sport which LT by-in-large did exceedingly very well.

Add the powerful politics surrounding the parent orgs. and the sponsoring advertisers, and eventually this has led to duck soup. Main course martial meals are off the menu, leaving only endless spiels of chatter purporting to be sport. Who wants to taste that everyday? It's doing nothing but going to work and reciting some ritualistic churning....<JonesLaugh>

The best man won, unlike Luke, Ariel has a likable personality and I enjoy how he is always trying to stir shit up between the fighters, as a fan of the drama that comes with fist fighting I find it highly entertaining.

What is the argument you are trying to make? Are you saying that no tough guy has ever cried when his legacy was on the line? LOL
Many tough guys have cried when they put everything into something and fell short. But if you want to put Ariel Helwani beside the likes of Daniel Cormier, then that's your decision.

Helwani took over all of Luke Thomas guests for a while now,while Helwani inviting Jon Jones to talk
about future fight Luke Thomas invite Brendan Schaub jto discuss BKFC,Ariel did win but its a sad day for the content makers in my opinion,money talks
luke thomas a goof fight analyst break down fights well. par from that. not a great personality. honestly is a poor man ariel. schmo is the guy now imo.

Back